What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Underboss
I have the perfect game to tell you chaps about.

But sadly I'm only 29, so will have to wait 8 months before I can give you the info!

:D

Associate
44 here.

I don't play as many FPS's as I used to and mainly focus on indie, RPG, open world and story driven games.

Currently battling through the end of MGSV before Fallout 4. Recently went through The Beginners Guide.

Suspended
[TFU] Thegoon84;28767073 said:
A/S/L you say

31/m/Swansea

Arma 3..... Soon to be Squad once the cheap man pack comes out :D

But will many people above, parenting, DIY, wives, hobbies.... Gaming time is a minimum.

A/S/L... I haven't heard that since the days of my Pentium 3 600MHz and 56k dial up modem and talking to girls on Yahoo Chat :D seems like a lifetime ago now.

I'm 30 now so here is what I play:

MGS V
DiRT Rally
Insurgency
Cities Skylines
FIFA 16
Life Is Strange
GTA V

Some days I don't play anything at all though... depends what mood i'm in.

Associate
Harsh!

Defo not telling you the game in 8 months.

But yes, around the same time as the disappointment for coming 4th...again.

:(

I'm afraid Leicester will be taking that 4th spot this year :)

30 Years Old, currently playing Fallout 3 in anticipation for Fallout 4, Left 4 Dead, MGSV, Fifa 16.

My tastes have changed a lot in just the past few years, used to plough all my time into games like Call of Duty but now these games don't hold my attention for too long. I prefer story driven games as opposed to multi-player games.

Associate

MGS V:TPP
Battlefield 4 (a LOT until I stopped recently)
Unreal Tournament (only occasionally as it is still Alpha, but will be getting the final release)
The Walking Dead: Season 2 (actually on a hiatus for several months, getting ready to dive back into Episode 4)

Have The Witcher 2, Tomb Raider and Game of Thrones (TTG) on my waiting list. Tried starting Dark Souls before promptly deciding I don't have the time for it (then I started MGS V, and lol how ironic that was). Also purchased X-Com:Enemy Unknown and seriously considering gifting it as I don't know if I want to caught up (and RTS is not my forte).

Great to have so many options but finding that I really like to deliberate over the kind of game I will play next - takes weeks at times. Cutting out BF4 actually gives me time to focus on single player for the first time in years.

Soldato
I'm 43, and being raised as someone who's always really enjoyed gaming from the days of the Atari 2600 and all the hardware thats associated with it, i basically fell off the gaming chart a good 3 or 4 yrs ago.. Lost complete interest. Bought a PS4, and not really used it... Bought an upto date PC about 3 yrs ago and quickly lost interest.

HOWEVER !!!!! Recently bought a new GTX980 and g-sync XB270HU monitor, and have got back into gaming again... Playing GTA V and COD games on a daily basis, plus a few good pick up and play arcade titles such as SFIV Ultra, Pool Nation and Geometry Wars. Hopefully i stick with it.

+ my kids are old enough now to play some good MP games with me. Only snag is i end up having to buy the game three times ! Which is expensive .

Associate
43 and have been playing games from 1980 when I 1st got a Philips g7000 :cool:

Just ordered a new custom built system from OcUk

BF3 pretty much everyday
GTA V
Broforce - what a hoot
Mad Max - just finished
World of Warships

As "thedoc 46 - rossi" said... my son has now joined me in my man cave & I now find myself having to fork out and pay for games twice :(
damn you EA... Star Wars Battlefront x2 that's £180.00 :eek: have not ordered as yet it's just too much.

On pre order:
Rainbow 6 seige

Man of Honour
47 - currently playing FC4 and have Fallout 4 in the pipe line.

Over the last few years, i've found some games a little too intensive, such as BF for example. I much prefer games where i can play at my own pace depending on my mood.. FC and fallout are ideal because I can choose to explore, collect or complete the quests as and when I feel.

Back
Top Bottom