What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
43 - Played wow for way too long, been clean from that for a long time. Prefer some quick fix stuff these days or simulation.

World of Warships + Tanks
War Thunder
DCS World
Farming Sim 2015 ( I know !!)
BF4
Kerbal Space Program
Take on Mars
ARMA 3
Just Cause 2 with multiplayer
GTA V

Soldato
Just turned 40 and currently playing Mortal Kombat X, Shovel Knight and Uncharted Collection.

Waiting for Doom, Fallout 4 etc.

Shovel Knight any good?

It seems to have rave reviews and I played it for half hour or so but never really got into it.

Worth persisting with I guess?

Associate
Currently playing another run through of Fallout New Vegas.

The arrival of my son has put all multiplayer on hold I need a "Pause" option! to be honest it has put most of my gaming on hold but try and get a few hours in a week when possible.

Edit: 35 years old

Associate
63 and Counting

I'm having a blast with the following:

Mad Max
Flight Sims (FSX and Prepar3d)
GTA 5
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Brilliant)
and lots lots more incl Call of Duty Black Ops III

Soldato
I've just started Tomb Raider, as have had it in Steam library for ages but never played.
Just over 5 hours in, but it seems a really fun game to me. I'm a bit of a sucker for games that have generic things to collect round a map...

Man of Honour
Don't have the time to dedicate to multiplayer. I play Quakeworld FFA occasionally as it is easy to dip into.

edit: secretly looking forward to playing games with my son in a couple of years. Might dust off the Wii when he gets to 5 or so... :)

Permabanned
38 yesterday and due to having an awesome wife got the following-

Xbox one elite controller
Assassins creed syndicate
Battlefront
Until Dawn
Starcraft 2 HOTS

I'm also 30+ hours into Fallout 4 so I'm all set for games for the next 6 months :D

I tend to play most games that come out except COD to be honest

Permabanned
I think you'll get second behind Citeh with all honestly. Injuries will be cruel on your squad unless Arsene spends big in Jan

Anyway I'm a Toon fan I'd take 4th in a heartbeat :D

Toon fan here as well and I'd take 17th now if I could. Been watching them for 28 years and Im struggling to think of a worse time than now. I'm all for giving credit where its due but to give Vardy a standing ovation while we getting beaten is embarrassing :o

Soldato

Fallout 4 and GTAV are my current poison. The only thing that's really changed as I've gotten older is I tend to play more single player stuff now, years ago it was all online games only for me.

Back
Top Bottom