What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
40, playing Ark: Survival Evolved on our own server and Star Citizen 2.0 when it loads :D

I do dabble in Fallout 4 but struggling to get into it, just feels like they ran out of ideas.

Associate
33 :) I don't think age makes any difference to what games you play. well not me anyway,

over the past 5 months I have played pretty much all the newest releases .

But I mainly play these 5

Fifa 2016
Fallout4
The Witcher 3
City Skylines
Anno 2205

Soldato
29 my MP games are:

7 Days to die (not long had this game)
Killing Floor 2
Hack theft auto 5 online
Diablo 3
UT 2015 (cant keep up with this any more :()
ETS 2 MP Mod
Max Payne 3 (I like this but its pretty much dead online now so don't play it)
Terraria
Minecraft
Just cause 2 MP mod

I don't play all of these all the time but I keep them installed in case i want to play them

Soldato
Just turned 51. A bit obsessed with Skyrim to be honest 4000+ hours and 5 mods published on Nexus. Got plenty of other games to play but never seem to get around to it...

I like games that let you set your own pace and exercise the brain a bit. Mindless fast paced button mashing is not for me. Don't think I have the reflexes for it anymore tbh.

Associate
30, I am playing Thief 2 (I am playing all Thief games one after the other), also Empire total war, I have no mouth, and I must scream, Fallout new veges (my first play through), and Two worlds.

Associate
30 and get very excited of the thought of a new game, i then get and play and realise i've lost that gaming magic :(. I find it difficult to get into games nowadays which miff's me as i used to be an addict of games from 15years old to around 20! Then i take a 10 year hiatus and just cannot get back into gaming!

I still buy all the consoles then dont play them! I try to get back into it. I guess i got grumpy old man syndrone.

Soldato
30 and get very excited of the thought of a new game, i then get and play and realise i've lost that gaming magic :(. I find it difficult to get into games nowadays which miff's me as i used to be an addict of games from 15years old to around 20! Then i take a 10 year hiatus and just cannot get back into gaming!

I still buy all the consoles then dont play them! I try to get back into it. I guess i got grumpy old man syndrone.

I'm in that place at the minute, spent a load of cash on Retro stuff which has boosted my gaming mojo.

Anything modern lately just doesn't grab my attention :(

I'm 33.

Soldato
Overwatch.

I think when it comes to gaming, age is irrelavent. I love it as much now as I did when I was 15. Of course real life things rank higher in the "priority" matrix but I still make sure I put an hour or two aside to frag with my mates.

Soldato
Bit of birth of the federation at the mo
Played a bit of witcher 3 a month or so ago then stopped, dunno why.
Play a little of war thunder with a mate for the planes in arcade mode.
Dreamfall chapters, shame its over now, quite liked that one.

Getting old now at 34, cant play civ type games or fps like i used to back in the day when i could play long games and remember what i was doing for most of the time after saving then playing a bit later on.

I hate losing interest in nice games but thats the way it goes. If it means i cant complete it or enjoy it after a few goes i tend to leave it and move on. Its been like that with fallout 3 and nv, skyrim, etc.

Soldato
34 years "young" here. I've always loved gaming and I turned that passion into a career as a game designer just over a decade ago. Although now in a different profession, my go-to excuse when my partner questions why I'm on the computer so much is "I'm a professional". It never works. Currently playing The Divison.

Soldato
40 and currently playing Furi (This months PS+ game), Uncharted 4, Dirt Rally and Alienation. Just uninstalled the division as all the comments seem to be about loot grinding which doesn't interest me at all.

I stopped playing for a few years, as as above I just couldn't get excited about much. It seems to have picked up again now though. Also looking forward to Battlefield 1.

Back
Top Bottom