**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Caporegime
The only thing that really appeals to me with the edge would be the slightly bigger screen.

EDIT:

BTW I presume the VR's are only free for pre-orders? And does that apply to both versions or just the edge?

Soldato
BTW I presume the VR's are only free for pre-orders? And does that apply to both versions or just the edge?

Its for both, and is fro pre-orders before midnight March 10th.

(that's direct from Samsung anyway, not sure what the cut off is for other retailers)

Soldato
Damn, why must the edge look so fantastic! I'm struggling to convince myself to spend over £500 on a new phone, so its even harder to convince myself to spend over £600, but if I'm spending that much maybe I may as well spend the extra.....

Not that the normal one isn't very nice looking itself, but the edge is just that bit special.

Also, was hoping for 5% TopCashBack at Samsung but seems they are only offering 1% on S7 purchases. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
it seems they added that today..

i ordered it on sunday and did TopCashBack which was at 5%. it didn't track tho so i did a missing clam.

Urgh, annoying. They also had a 5% off voucher code if you spend over £500 when I looked yesterday, it was expiring at midnight so I tried ordering with the code but it wouldn't accept it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Contracts. Sim free purchases don't get cashback on TCB or Quidco through CPW which is a bit regtarded, hence why I went with Samsung too because you get £32 cashback on the Edge.

Soldato
Contracts. Sim free purchases don't get cashback on TCB or Quidco through CPW which is a bit regtarded, hence why I went with Samsung too because you get £32 cashback on the Edge.

1% cashback now though. :(

MobilePhonesDirect are selling it £20 cheaper than Samsung plus £45 topcashback. Seems like a good deal, though I really fancy the VR headset.

Soldato
When can you order the accessories for them? I'd like the see through case and the wireless charger.

Amazon although the official wireless charger is bananas money so I'd suggest going elsewhere for that. Deffo going non-edge here, I get zero use out of the edge aspect of it but for those that do, it's a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom