MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Caporegime
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii311/Adnams_Drinker/3A1DD6B6-211B-4894-A995-B453E7D7A987.jpg[IMG]

David Cameron attempting to feed on Jo Cox's corpse on Facebook this afternoon. Over 400 comments calling him a tasteless vile sonofabitch, mine included ...[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I really do wonder if these politicians are truly inept or purposely losing it on both sides?

Caporegime
By having the opposite effect to what the terrorist intended? I think it's perfectly natural to question your vote now, in the context of the consequences of the mood in which political rhetoric has been spouted lately.

You mean by the remain camp aswell?

Because Mr Cameron is the most divisive leader since Cromwell.

Soldato
By having the opposite effect to what the terrorist intended? I think it's perfectly natural to question your vote now, in the context of the consequences of the mood in which political rhetoric has been spouted lately.

Her murder is irrelevant to anyones decision as to whether we stay in the EU and I very much doubt he killed her as he thought it would help the Leave camp.

To fix an election now you just need a left or right wing nutter to kill an opposing MP.

Associate
If anyone changes their vote in the referendum now its going to be a big win for "terrorism".

I agree.

Jo Cox was a young MP, of which I think very few had heard. I completely disagree with the pause in the referendum campaign that has happened. It is for decent individuals to insist that acts of violence and aggression do not interfere with the working of our democracy, or else the aggressors have won. Of course, the Remain camp wanted a pause. It was thus almost instinctive for the Remain side to use the murder of Cox as a way to stop the debate. One can mourn the terrible murder of Cox without politicising the event. But it is wrong to react to her death by taking as many days as possible out of the few that remain in this vital referendum campaign.

Caporegime
Legal kllings aren't murder.

Yes.

That's not murder.

so why is one premeditated killing make a person mentally ill but the exact same premeditated killing when authorised by a government ok?

how about the mossad killings following Munich?

they were murders as they were illegal in ther country they happened, so were they mentally ill or not?

how a bout a US drone strike that kills civilians in pakistan.

Pakistan is not at war with the USA and has said the drone strikes are unauthorised therefore the killings are illegal are all us drone operaors mentally ill or only those that kill illegaly

Last edited:
Soldato
So... by the result which Mair wants not happening, and the result with Jo Cox wanted happening instead means "terrorism" has won...? I'm not sure I follow your reasoning.

Who's to say he wasnt manipulated into doing it by someone with a left wing agenda who could see Remain losing?

The murder is irrelevant to what we are voting for - if anyone changes their vote because of this its a win for terrorism.

Caporegime
Who's to say he wasnt manipulated into doing it by someone with a left wing agenda who could see Remain losing?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

The murder is irrelevant to what we are voting for - if anyone changes their vote because of this its a win for terrorism.

I agree that's irrelevant. I don't see how terrorism wins by achieving the opposite of what the terrorist wants. You're clutching at the most absurd of straws to try and make your point now.

Back
Top Bottom