MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Soldato
Not having read the entire thread have any of our resident lunatics on here claimed 'false flag' yet?

Just for fun..

-A female Swedish MP was killed by right wing activist in 2003 the week before their referendum for the Euro
-Jo Cox killed on 16/6/2016
-Funeral and her birthday the day before referendum
-Killer aged 52
-Nigel Farage aged 52

Soldato
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I agree that's irrelevant. I don't see how terrorism wins by achieving the opposite of what the terrorist wants. You're clutching at the most absurd of straws to try and make your point now.

What's hard to understand - if the referendum results is determined by this murder it's due to 'terrorism' - may not be the desired result by this one 'terrorist' but it's still political change via illegal violence.

Some people are just desperate to protect their narrative it seems. :(

What if Remain win purely because of sympathy for the murder and then we have the court case and it turns out his motives weren't quite so straight forward? Do we vote again?

Soldato
Not having read the entire thread have any of our resident lunatics on here claimed 'false flag' yet?

3 posts up, the resident nutters are starting to crawl out of the woodwork :p

Who's to say he wasnt manipulated into doing it by someone with a left wing agenda who could see Remain losing?

Bingo! We have a winner :cool:

Your prize is a life long supply of tin foil

Associate
Tin foil away but it's suspicious as ****. Just as leave gains momentum some xenophobic fanatic murders a remain campaigner yelling 'Britain First'? Cameron must be raising a glass to him.

Soldato
Tin foil away but it's suspicious as ****.

No, it really isn't

Just as leave gains momentum

Leave has been gaining momentum for months, that sort of slow, meandering momentum a gold ball exhibits just before it pulls up short of the hole

some xenophobic fanatic murders a remain campaigner yelling 'Britain First'?

Can't argue with that

Cameron must be raising a glass to him.

I think that's quite a distasteful comment tbh, if you think anyone (in politics) is secretly cheering the horrendus death of Jo...:o and it would hardly be a politician would it, since this shows any of them are vulnerable to another attack.

Caporegime
What's hard to understand - if the referendum results is determined by this murder it's due to 'terrorism' - may not be the desired result by this one 'terrorist' but it's still political change via illegal violence.

But you said "win". To win, you normally have to achieve your goals; in fact, I'd go as far as to suggest that's the definition of winning. If there is a move to Remain then that's the exact opposite of a win for Mair. So, I ask again, how is it a win for terrorism? Or are you giving up on that claim now?

Soldato
But you said "win". To win, you normally have to achieve your goals; in fact, I'd go as far as to suggest that's the definition of winning. If there is a move to Remain then that's the exact opposite of a win for Mair. So, I ask again, how is it a win for terrorism? Or are you giving up on that claim now?

If the vote is affected by this and its shown that it is terrorism related then it proves terrorism can win.

9/11 was supposed to get the west out if the ME which it didnt but you would still consider 9/11 a win for AQ.

Caporegime
If the vote is affected by this and its shown that it is terrorism related then it proves terrorism can win.

No, it doesn't. If anything it would prove terrorism is counter-productive. The outcome would be the opposite of what Mair wants. That's not a win; it's a loss.

9/11 was supposed to get the west out if the ME which it didnt but you would still consider 9/11 a win for AQ.

I think you have quite a narrow view of what 9/11 was about if you think Osama was aiming to get the west out of the Middle East with 9/11.

Back
Top Bottom