*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Anyone else think the support class needs another gadget or two to make the class feel more useful or worthwhile? All they have is trip mines and ammo...

I think they should have dynamite and maybe something else..

I thinks support is pretty good TBH, although perhaps giving them dynamite as an option would be good. I suspect DICE are trying to prevent the unlimited supply of explosives that support could deliver though.

The LMGs are good when you get to grips with them, there are choices for CQC and medium range.

The trip mine is useful in Rush for defending an objective against a chancer.

They lose their usefulness as a class when your LT tank driver discovers they can excrete giant ammo and medical boxes though..

Soldato
I thinks support is pretty good TBH, although perhaps giving them dynamite as an option would be good. I suspect DICE are trying to prevent the unlimited supply of explosives that support could deliver though.

The LMGs are good when you get to grips with them, there are choices for CQC and medium range.

The trip mine is useful in Rush for defending an objective against a chancer.

They lose their usefulness as a class when your LT tank driver discovers they can excrete giant ammo and medical boxes though..

are you getting this ? :p

Soldato
OP
Already got that sound clip :p :o

lol

I think that is more a 1tap score :D :p

on a bad day lmao

Jokes aside though, these idiots are as brain dead as the idiots making these cheats. Disgusting to think this is even possible in Beta, I guess Dice couldn't care less. Oddly though, I've seen loads of FairFight bans appearing at the top of the screen, good to see FairFight is banning the right ppl right ;) :mad::mad:

Last edited:
Associate
Just more proof that Tanks are overpowered. Me and my squad were pinned down by a light tank at "E" last night so I spawned as Assault with my trusty mines (since the rocket rifle and the tank nades are pretty much useless) and laid some right behind him. Imagine my excitement as I watched him slowly back over one.....BOOM!

"Engine Disabled" WTF!?! :eek:

The guy just calmly got out of the tank and shot me in the face.:mad::rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
Pre-ordered, I'm having a ball playing this at the moment. :D

giphy.gif

Glad your enjoying it though dude, that's all that counts right

Man of Honour
Just more proof that Tanks are overpowered. Me and my squad were pinned down by a light tank at "E" last night so I spawned as Assault with my trusty mines (since the rocket rifle and the tank nades are pretty much useless) and laid some right behind him. Imagine my excitement as I watched him slowly back over one.....BOOM!

"Engine Disabled" WTF!?! :eek:

The guy just calmly got out of the tank and shot me in the face.:mad::rolleyes:

Already addressed if its true about them saying they are nerfing the tanks in release. Though I feel great because it means I am some sort of super gaming god as I've blown up many tanks with the cannon and the AT Rocket Gun. So thats a plus for my ego at least :D

Caporegime
on a bad day lmao

Jokes aside though, these idiots are as brain dead as the idiots making these cheats. Disgusting to think this is even possible in Beta, I guess Dice couldn't care less. Oddly though, I've seen loads of FairFight bans appearing at the top of the screen, good to see FairFight is banning the right ppl right ;) :mad::mad:

Fairfight never makes a mistake ;) :D :p

But yeah unfortunately, cheaters will always be most common in FPS MP games, blizzard are doing a superb job with overwatch, more companies need to take a leaf out of their book.

giphy.gif

Glad your enjoying it though dude, that's all that counts right

:D :D :D

IIRC, he has also ordered the ultimate edition for £104...

LBM55wY.gif

:p

Last edited:
Soldato
I have really grown to love the horses, they arent a whole lot of use for too much really but you can really rack up loads of kills with them if you use them for circling behind enemy lines and just doing hit and runs.

Sounds like my kind of thing, I didn't buy BF4 but used to enjoy flanking in BF3.

Back
Top Bottom