US: Gotham (US spoilers)

Soldato

I know a load of people are going to hate that manoeuvre by the writers but to be honest I think they are doing such a great job of the character development and the actor is superb channelling his inner Heath Ledger mixed with a little Jack Nicholson and a bit of Cesar Romero. Yes I understand it does remove the mystique of giving a back story so a character that really hasn't had one but maybe its just because its not been told. I actually loved how it showed in a very tiny moment how he got his smile. Very good.

Soldato
Yep they are... Barbara is stunning in a mental behind the eyes way and Tabitha, well I have never fancied many black women (Even though I dated one) but my god she is stunning. The little smirk/smile when she shot the guy made me week at my knees.. :D

Soldato
Agreed it was a fantastic episode. Great watching Bruce grow mentally and physically into the caped crusader. The guy who plays Jerome is very good. A really good amalgamation of several versions of The Joker. More like the comic book animated Joker without the name.

Soldato
I love how they keep all the 'cartoon style' cannons, vats of acid and those round bombs with the fuse sticking out of the top from the Adam West era Batman. Just adds that extra little touch to an already great show.

Soldato
Only just started to watch this binged watched to the blind fortune teller in series one, Harvey Bullock is one of my favourite characters so far helps that i like Donal Logue as an actor.

Jerome is great, his grin was a reminder of Jack Nicholsons Joker, This is fast becoming one of my favourite tv series, love the dark humour.

Soldato
I think the one big problem with this show is that you know which characters can't die, and that group is quite a large part of the cast, so it sort of takes the suspense out of it all.

Soldato
Yep they are... Barbara is stunning in a mental behind the eyes way and Tabitha, well I have never fancied many black women (Even though I dated one) but my god she is stunning. The little smirk/smile when she shot the guy made me week at my knees.. :D
The actress who plays Barbara went to school round the corner from me, couple of years above my brothers class. I can only hope she goes onto star with Kevin Bacon so I'm on the bacon scale.
Its a very good series if you get its not supposed to be 100% serious, it is based on the cartoon and just the right mix. They dont push it too far imo

Back
Top Bottom