US: Gotham (US spoilers)

Soldato
Started watching this over the last week or so, up to about S1 E10. Enjoying it a lot more than I expected.

Not particularly into superhero stuff, but do like cop shows. This, so far, is more cop than superhero, and Gotham is an interesting setting.

Caporegime
So I imagine that this will be like smallville i.e. Clark/the blur and all the other nick names saving the day and going through various "costumes" and then the finale of the series it will show him as "Batman" in the full costume.

Overall superb finale though.

Associate
Gotham constantly suprises me. It's one of those shows I feel I need to watch as I like the DC universe and I always think it's going to be abit... well rubbish. How wrong I am. Love it. Love the portrayal of the younger versions of the characters we all know. Tabitha could whip me any day!

Soldato
Finished Season 2 yesterday. Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to S3 dropping on Netflix (hopefully next month).

Are there any other comic adaptation series worth watching? Not generally keen on straight-superhero stuff, but would give it a go. Needs to be on Netflix or Prime.

PayDay Lover
Associate
Finished Season 2 yesterday. Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to S3 dropping on Netflix (hopefully next month).

Are there any other comic adaptation series worth watching? Not generally keen on straight-superhero stuff, but would give it a go. Needs to be on Netflix or Prime.

As mentioned above, Daredevil definitely. The others, if you are not a big comic nut I would give a miss - even as a comic book fan I gave up on Luke Cage, didn't even bother with Iron Fist and forced my way through Jessica Jones

Soldato
Based on the new content in that trailer it looks as though the production values have gone up. I have always noticed with Gotham that while it's entertaining and fun, it sometimes gets let down by the budget, but it looks like they have increased it for the new season.

Soldato
Soldato
so given the link above, this has been bought up by Netflix? I've been scouring Sky's listing for it turning up and nothing's doing, looks like i've been wasting my time?

Back
Top Bottom