US: Gotham (US spoilers)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
gothams a fun show and ill look forward to next season but Its only been done since they can't do a batman tv series, closest thing to that is the arrow tv series with batman/dc baddies instead.

It would however be cool on the last episode or season they fast forward 10 years and we get to see batman on the small screen, but due to tv/movie rights doubt it happens.

Soldato
gothams a fun show and ill look forward to next season but Its only been done since they can't do a batman tv series, closest thing to that is the arrow tv series with batman/dc baddies instead.

It would however be cool on the last episode or season they fast forward 10 years and we get to see batman on the small screen, but due to tv/movie rights doubt it happens.

they did it in smallville right? like in last season

Associate
they did it in smallville right? like in last season

Outside of a time travel shenanigans episode where present Clark meets a version of him who is already Superman (can't see him in the suit of course*) it was only right at the end of the last episode for the last two minutes as part of a large timeskip (I want to say it was like a 5 year one but I'd have to go back and double check)

If they were going to do it, for me you don't skip that far, just a couple of years. Have Bruce temporarily return from his training with enough skills to not be totally useless outside of being exposition boy but far from being the full on goddamn Batman and have him dragged into whatever madness is that seasons main arc.

Soldato
Outside of a time travel shenanigans episode where present Clark meets a version of him who is already Superman (can't see him in the suit of course*) it was only right at the end of the last episode for the last two minutes as part of a large timeskip (I want to say it was like a 5 year one but I'd have to go back and double check)

:p lol unless there is more not even 1 min

Soldato
what a waste of one of the more recognisable of the "minor league" villains they now have. saying that they clearly didnt want to spend any money on his costume...or casting him, at all anyway.

also is it me or has the ham acting gone up a few notches across all of the cast now and not just fish

Associate
If that was supposed to be Killer Croc it was a huge waste, I'll be honest I never even clicked that it was meant to be Croc, I just took it as a random meta (or whatever they're calling them in this universe).

Soldato
Seems to be implied at least. But they appear to be using a lot of the b list as filler (was that a crap version of man bat that gordon kept running into).

Last season also suggested hugo has created the hatter, though hope they dont waste him as he could be quite fun in this setting.

Associate
I caught the Man Bat one (which is a massive waste of the Langstrom side of the character if he's reduced to a random mook), but like I said I just didn't even click on Croc, it seems weird to me that for some characters they go to great effort to do them justice and for others they just go "meh, it kinda matches"

IIRC they cast someone as Hatter, so I guess we'll see if he's a squandered or not. A well written Hatter could be a seriously menacing character.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I liked the S3EP1 tbh regarding killer croc, I'm going on a limb and saying he looks like that because he isn't fully developed as other DC villains. I might be completely wrong tho

Lol fully undeveloped is one thing but getting a guy with some plastic fins on his coat is just horrible.

Back
Top Bottom