US: Gotham (US spoilers)

Soldato
*I'm not spoilering, as it's aired in the US. Be warned!*

Not sure about those last two episodes. Some sloppy, lazy writing I thought. With the city in turmoil, where were they taking laughing virus boy, in a van, with no guards aside the driver?

How was Penguin so close to Fish Mooney all of a sudden. Last episode we thought she would be killing him, this episode he's crying for her?!?!

There were a few other bits seemed a little convenient or sloppy.

What was the deal with Butch at the end there? Is he dead or not? Should I know the name they said was his real name?

Still, great to see the beginning of Batman at the end there. I wonder if we're really going into that next season then? I guess so!

Soldato
Selina with the whip :cool: she's not jailbait, it's ok, :eek:

Nice to see Penguin get one over on Nigma finally.

I had to google Butch's real identity, still non the wiser...

The whole Lee & Jim storyline seemed like a giant waste of time in that episode/filler.

Even though Bruce is becoming more of a badass, he still looks like a little boy, I hope he starts eating his Weetabix soon :D

Soldato
How was Penguin so close to Fish Mooney all of a sudden. Last episode we thought she would be killing him, this episode he's crying for her?!?!

I think it was highlighting the parallels between his relationship/betrayal with Penguin/Nigma as there are similarities between Fish/Penguin relationship.

There were a few other bits seemed a little convenient or sloppy.

Hummm.. Didn't think so really. The Tech being transported thing? Well the city was in turmoil and all the cops were overwhelmed.

What was the deal with Butch at the end there? Is he dead or not? Should I know the name they said was his real name?

Do a search for the DC Character Solomon Grundy! ;)

Still, great to see the beginning of Batman at the end there. I wonder if we're really going into that next season then? I guess so!

Batman Year One.. ;)

WOW Lee looked stunning... What a gorgeous woman... In the last episode there were times where she looked like an older Kristin Kreuk.

Back
Top Bottom