Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Soldato
Yea quite often under interior panels, carpets and boot floors there's just primer and no paint :/

But weirdly on my GT86 they seem to have painted absolutely everywhere. Even inside the spare wheel well, under the mount O_o

Last edited:
Soldato
The car had 20k on the clock in 12 months so certainly been used frequently which is why it was a decent price (13.9k ST3).

Doesn't seem like a good price at all? There's a full page on Autotrader of 16 plates for less than that. Half of them have under 10k miles

Looks like prices may have gone back up slightly since I last looked! 2015 ones are the same price I got mine for in September

Caporegime
Thought it was odd, thanks. Pics below to show what I mean -

image.jpg

image.jpg

My wheels get like that, it's the rust from the discs when they get wet. It cleans right off. Door shuts are light on paint, they're all like that etc.

Associate
Doesn't seem like a good price at all? There's a full page on Autotrader of 16 plates for less than that. Half of them have under 10k miles

Looks like prices may have gone back up slightly since I last looked! 2015 ones are the same price I got mine for in September

Indeed. A quick search, and I can see a couple the same colour and the same price, but with < 7000 miles.

Soldato
How much are you guys paying for Mk7 MP215 insurance and who with?

Comparison sites are pretty much doubling my premium from £400 for the upgrade. Any recommendations?

Soldato
Greenlight don't charge any extra for Mountune stuff. I got my cheapest from Skyinsurance though.

Thanks.

I think I've figured out the problem with it. I've not updated the electoral roll since I moved address so I guess there will be a mismatch when they search my details. If I use my old address where I'm on the electoral roll (and literally across the street) it is much better. Have updated now and hopefully that will sort it out.

Soldato
The LSD for the Mk7 equally transforms it from those who I've spoken to with it fitted. Mountune have had the Quaife on sale for the last few Christmases for a decent discount. Worth saving up for.

Soldato
I'm happy with this as it is to be honest. While I've not properly given it the beans in the properly wet yet, it gets (much) better grip and traction all round even without an LSD.

Besides it's leased so that's out the window anyway!

Soldato
Sold mine at 44k miles and it was still as good as new. All it ever needed was new front brakes and one brake light bulb. Brakes were around £250 I think, the bulb I got for free :)

Back
Top Bottom