Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Soldato
This is more a general mk 8 question rather than a specific st one, but if I swapped wheels front to rear, do I just reset it from the screen and its all good? There's some minor cracking on the rears, (think they must be the originals at 38k miles, but 5 years old, despite being a 19 plate). I'm wanting to switch them to the front just to get some wear on them.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is more a general mk 8 question rather than a specific st one, but if I swapped wheels front to rear, do I just reset it from the screen and its all good? There's some minor cracking on the rears, (think they must be the originals at 38k miles, but 5 years old, despite being a 19 plate). I'm wanting to switch them to the front just to get some wear on them.

If they're non directional, do them in an X pattern, if directional just swap on the same side. But as for the TPMS, my Mk8 they automatically re learn which corner they are on after 10-20 minutes of driving. Just wait till they update then go into the computer section and re-store the correct pressures once they recognise on the correct corners.

Soldato
If they're non directional, do them in an X pattern, if directional just swap on the same side. But as for the TPMS, my Mk8 they automatically re learn which corner they are on after 10-20 minutes of driving. Just wait till they update then go into the computer section and re-store the correct pressures once they recognise on the correct corners.
Thanks.

Soldato

Did they ever get to the bottom of GPF Warning Light?

Finally got round to getting the software updated a couple of weeks ago. Light popped again today :rolleyes: . It does need a service soon so might so what else it could be.

Seems like an annoying intermittent issue which has left them scratching their heads? Hope they can manage to fix the issue.

Least it’s just a light and not actually causing any issues I assume.

Soldato
Did they ever get to the bottom of GPF Warning Light?

Seems like an annoying intermittent issue which has left them scratching their heads? Hope they can manage to fix the issue.

Least it’s just a light and not actually causing any issues I assume.
As of yet its not returned since the update so fingers crossed its fixed.

Back
Top Bottom