Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
You must have went through a lot with the Deathbringers like I did?
Yep those things are a big pit to throw all your blaze at! :D I gave up trying to be smart in the end and just hammered them with fire.

Farming/harvesting the grazers in the Nora hunting grounds is a good way to get cash early on to mid-game but gets boring quickly so just started buying from vendors. Also used a lot of wire taking down cauldron bosses and large machines.

V F

V F

Soldato
Yep those things are a big pit to throw all your blaze at! :D I gave up trying to be smart in the end and just hammered them with fire.

Farming/harvesting the grazers in the Nora hunting grounds is a good way to get cash early on to mid-game but gets boring quickly so just started buying from vendors. Also used a lot of wire taking down cauldron bosses and large machines.

The one with Hades felt longer to kill than the Grave Horde. Saying that I was playing it without the health bar so it could have been that as at least the creatures without the bar, you know when they're nearly done. Sparking and limping.

I'm still puzzled how it dragged Hades up there.

I wonder when it'll be safe to no longer use spoilers.

Soldato
The one with Hades felt longer to kill than the Grave Horde. Saying that I was playing it without the health bar so it could have been that as at least the creatures without the bar, you know when they're nearly done. Sparking and limping.

I'm still puzzled how it dragged Hades up there.

I wonder when it'll be safe to no longer use spoilers.

It was tougher but it wasn't, if you get what I mean. They provided too much cover IMO which made it easy to cheese it. I'd have preferred a much tougher enemy with more use of destructible environment objects to take that one down.

like they did with the sun pit

V F

V F

Soldato
I was so sure and convinced the final boss was the big machine the Deathbringers come out of with the tentacles. It was shaping up for that even Aloy describing it.

I was gutted when it wasn't.

Until Sylens, bringing home Hades.

Has to be the sequel.

Were there two corrupted Stormbirds? I cannot remember.

I really loved the gigantic explosion on the hill near Miridian.

Still reckon the sunfall pit was the best part of the whole game

Soldato
I'm waiting for DLC tbh. Trying to platinum Wildlands right now.

I should dip my toe in though to keep my skills sharp! Maybe at the weekend. :)

Back
Top Bottom