Crackdown 3

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I enjoyed the first Crackdown game, hope this one is good. Hope it is not locked to MS store for long. Also nice touch getting Terry Crews in there, he is also into PC gaming.

Soldato
OP
How many people bought the first one just to play the halo beta and ended up loving the game?

The Crackdown demo got me hooked, so much so that my Xbox 360 died the day before release and rather than wait for an RMA I went out and bought a new Xbox. I absolutely love Crackdown, namely the orb hunting and total mayhem.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Only when it hits steam.
Definitely. I would be all over Halo Wars 2, but they have not put it on steam yet :(

I have no problem with Microsoft having a game exclusive on their own platform for 6-12 months, just release it on steam after. By then it will be cheap and bugs all fixed :D

Associate
Looks like it has slipped again, rain forest had it down for the 30th of April but I have received an email saying they don't have a delivery date now. :(

Soldato
Kinda makes you wonder why and what is holding things up.

I would think it's to do with the offloading of destructive physics handling to other servers - I imagine it's really tricky to get it to sync up with the game effectively and efficiently. Doing it on a whole game? Not so hard. Having select physics being offloaded without delay/glitching? It's probably more tricky than they had anticipated

Back
Top Bottom