*** Zelda: Breath of the Wild ***

Soldato
Maybe :D

Pretty funny. I want to go talk to old NPCs to see if they react differently :D

They do:D Same when you run around naked:p

EDIT: Oops, you mean "old" NPCs, haven't checked but wouldn't be surprised as they react to many things, e.g. when you run around Hateno with the blue flame:p

Caporegime
4th fairy unlocked...my god...:eek: poor Link :(

She will be pregnant by the time everything is upgraded to lvl 4! :p Link won't be able to walk for a week!

Still, I've now got some hunting to do to get everything up as strong as possible :D

Also completed the Tarrey Town quest last night. Which I am really pleased about. Awesome feeling of achievement from it :)

I'll be itching to get my Switch back when it goes this week, especially now!

PayDay Lover
Associate
Do you have a particular weekend habit you're trying to reveal? :p

Haha, no...well maybe..
But in this case I was more referring to the fact too many of the armour sets looked awful, or looked good but were ruined by certain pieces (Guardian helmet I am looking at you). I think the only one that looked pretty good was the Soldier set but of course it lacked any bonuses. You could make a decent looking outfit to look traditionally Link like but of course that was far from optimal as no set bonus. Even the Wild set was very disappointing.

Caporegime
Haha, no...well maybe..
But in this case I was more referring to the fact too many of the armour sets looked awful, or looked good but were ruined by certain pieces (Guardian helmet I am looking at you). I think the only one that looked pretty good was the Soldier set but of course it lacked any bonuses. You could make a decent looking outfit to look traditionally Link like but of course that was far from optimal as no set bonus. Even the Wild set was very disappointing.

I have the diamond circelette thing (spelling?) and that looks waaaay better than the Guardian set and gives resistance, just lacking a set bonus!

I like the Zora set with Zora long sword and shield. That all looks really good together. I think the climbing set looks good too.

PayDay Lover
Associate
I have the diamond circelette thing (spelling?) and that looks waaaay better than the Guardian set and gives resistance, just lacking a set bonus!

I like the Zora set with Zora long sword and shield. That all looks really good together. I think the climbing set looks good too.

Yeah, I really wish the Circlette thing counted as part of the set bonus.
I didn't like the climbing gear set, it wasn't ugly at least but a bit too casual for my tastes. I don't like the Barbarian stuff - hate the helm and don't like looking like a Barbarian (I just don't have the body for that kind of outfit :D ). I liked the DLC stuff which gave the set bonus...annoying you can't upgrade that.

Associate
I finally got around to getting the first DL content - turning on Hero's Path - I seriously can't believe I've seen so little of the map... I'm convinced there are areas I've been to which haven't got a trail... :p

Associate
I found the last few Shrines, the entrance for one of them drove me nuts almost reached for google.

Then finally went and completed the trials, actually really enjoyed these reminded me of one of my favourite parts of the game, Eventide Island. Theres 5 side quests to complete and another 7 still to find according to the counter so might have a saunter around the towns and stables to see if I can pick them up, I also have about 400 Korok seeds but won't be trying to find them all.

Bring on the next DLC.

Caporegime
Got my Switch back finally...ahhhh :D

Lots of catching up on Zelda to do! Fired it up last night and figured out what I was doing, set myself some tasks and begun.

It's good to be back :) - Currently on an item binge to upgrade lots of armor. I can't find a sodding Hearty Bass or Smotherwing Butterfly anywhere :mad:

Caporegime
According to google. Star on the save file means you beat ganon but you can load it then carry on exploring and then go beat him again etc. A save file without a start means its one where Ganon is undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom