Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
OP
Looks pretty hectic, though some of the graphics and textures are a bit disappointing in the vid (and the least said about the lipsync the better ! ) , hopefully its all about the gameplay

Oh Destiny is very much all about the gameplay. I really hope the 2nd has the same community, especially on PC.

Soldato
As per the Bungie weekly update, the preload for the beta test will go live at 6pm in the UK today.
The early access for the open beta test itself will go live on Monday at 6pm.
SLI support isn't fully finished for the PC beta according to the blog posting, so keep that in mind if you are running multi-GPU configurations.

Man of Honour
NMS copied D1's UI so it's the other way around! Destiny 1 came out in 2013, NMS came out in 2016

Ahh, never played D1 so wasnt aware of that, certainly explains the similarities then. I hope you can change it so that you dont have to hold keys to do things (like on NMS), much prefer just tapping a key rather than holding it

Soldato
Ahh, never played D1 so wasnt aware of that, certainly explains the similarities then. I hope you can change it so that you dont have to hold keys to do things (like on NMS), much prefer just tapping a key rather than holding it

Ah there's in there for a reason. Lots of players were accidently deleting and sharding their items by inadvertently pressing the wrong button so the hold keys is a way of preventing that.

Soldato
Seriously thinking about getting this on PC over console. Been playing Titanfall 2 with my Razer Hydra and it is hugely enjoyable playing that way over the Xbox experience.

Soldato
OP
Seriously thinking about getting this on PC over console. Been playing Titanfall 2 with my Razer Hydra and it is hugely enjoyable playing that way over the Xbox experience.

That's still a thing? I really wanted one when it first came out but never bought one. Take it you like it then?

You should get it on PC over consoles anyway, it'll be the best experience. However, my fear is player-count. Lots of PC gamers seem to be ignoring this game due to missing the first so i hope it's not going to suffer from having <20k players

Back
Top Bottom