Oculus Rift

Associate
Watching the OC4 stream - totally new interface incoming called Oculus Dash. You can take normal Windows desktop apps and pin them inside whatever VR app you're currently in. It looks *&(%ing amazing. Home has also been overhauled, and you can finally customise it. They've switched over to UE4 as well.

Beta coming in December.

Permabanned
Watching the OC4 stream - totally new interface incoming called Oculus Dash. You can take normal Windows desktop apps and pin them inside whatever VR app you're currently in. It looks *&(%ing amazing. Home has also been overhauled, and you can finally customise it. They've switched over to UE4 as well.

Beta coming in December.

https://youtu.be/SvP_RI_S-bw

How do we embed video?

Soldato

Beta coming in December.

Yeah that'd be a virtual desktop i'd be interested in using

Associate
Having Oculus Home + SteamVR Home + game going would really tank my performance before Vega 64 (on either 480 or 295X2), it's not so noticeable now but I do try to launch directly from Steam or Oculus Home and avoid SteamVR Home that way.

Hopefully this will not be a performance killer, would be nice to be able to have say a twitch stream going while playing a game.

Back
Top Bottom