Forza Motorsport 7

Associate
I usually don't race online with other games but have had a few with this, its the usual avoid people spearing you on a corner and sometimes get a good race with decent racers. Quite enjoying it.

Soldato
I never want to drive at Sebring again... Ive just completed the 81 lap endurance race and now hate the track with a passion, the other endurance events are much better, Nurby, Spa and LeMans... But Sebring, what an awful track. That said Im not sure ill be able to complete the Spa Extra Long achievement 69 laps might bet a bit tiring.

Soldato
still can't download this. It sure is wonderful having a 50 quid game that wont even download to play. Mind you, with Project Cars 2 I really couldn't care to much, that game is just to damn good.

I'm not refunding it as I want to play it, just waiting to move into my house tomorrow so I can get on a decent fast broadband which is planned for the 18th.

Last edited:
Soldato
I never want to drive at Sebring again... Ive just completed the 81 lap endurance race and now hate the track with a passion, the other endurance events are much better, Nurby, Spa and LeMans... But Sebring, what an awful track. That said Im not sure ill be able to complete the Spa Extra Long achievement 69 laps might bet a bit tiring.

81 laps sounds painful! lol

Soldato
I think the major problem with Sebring is it's just so flat and lacking any truly epic corners. For Nurburgring, Spa and LeMan there are iconic corners or sections of the track that feel incredible when you nail them just right!

Soldato
I did the 23 lap endurance for Spa and the game crashed just as it switched to the podium after I won, didn't register... hate this game sometimes ;p

Associate
Been having quite a bit of instability with this - usually ok on track but CTD when loading, especially after races. Annoying.

Agree about Sebring. I think it is the flat profile of the track due to it being an ex-USAAF airfield that makes it easy to lose concentration and forget where you are, especially at night. The last corner on to the pit straight can be challenging and rewarding if you get the line and speed just right. Otherwise I think it's mostly about getting in and out of the slow 90 degree turns correctly.

Soldato
Played multiplayer for the first time last night in the hot hatch category, god it was fun.

A bit demo derby at first but once the pack sorted itself out had a decent couple of races.

Played it on the lounge TV and in 4k@60Hz HDR, assume Atmos as the light came on, this game is sublime.

Might cancel the Scorpio now :D

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Turns out there was an update yesterday...

October 27, 2017

Today's update introduces a 2X base credit bonus after every race for Forza Motorsport 7 VIPs. In addition, this update addresses the following issues in the game:

• Fixed an issue where VIP cars and Driver Gear were unavailable offline.
• Fixed a memory leak issue where the game would become unresponsive or close unexpectedly for some PC players after upgrading cars or using the Livery Editor.
• Fixed an issue for PC players who were experiencing multiple repeated black-screen crashes at launch.

Soldato
Cannot update, constant errors Code: 0x80070002 - In fact no apps of any kind will update :(

Trying to download/install the demo to see whether I want to play this after always loving the older games on Xbox 360. Can't even install it, getting the regularly reported 0x80070002 error on the Windows Store.

You on the latest version of windows?
Have run software similar to anti beacon?

Back
Top Bottom