• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Titan V announced £2700 15TF 12nm Volta

Associate
Volta wasn't the consumer gaming ones right? I believe they changed it to ampere, so there will be a Titan XA i guess.

Soldato
I have not even said I would get one but I got plenty of abuse on another forum anyway.:eek:

No you didn't, You got people not agreeing with you and when you called people haters, People who also own Titans might I add, They told you to grow up, Stop crying because people have a different opinion.

Permabanned
The kind of 'baller' who has that kinda money I imagine wouldn't be the type to sit around playing videogames on a £3000 GPU?

Maybe I am wrong..

You are wrong 8 years ago when i Played Wow on Alonsus server my house mate was playing in Ascendance world op 50 guild.

There was a chap playing Paladin caled Prism and he was from saudi arabia... Playing from hes office in ******* oil rafinery... Like 15 hours a day !!! He had few ferraris lambos ect. Ofc private driver and limo ect.

Yet he still played WoW

Man of Honour
You are wrong 8 years ago when i Played Wow on Alonsus server my house mate was playing in Ascendance world op 50 guild.

There was a chap playing Paladin caled Prism and he was from saudi arabia... Playing from hes office in ******* oil rafinery... Like 15 hours a day !!! He had few ferraris lambos ect. Ofc private driver and limo ect.

Yet he still played WoW

Yeah you get all sorts playing video games - one of the guys I played Quake 3 with owned a chain of shops in the US and was worth at least single digit millions probably more - like Kaap was always buying the latest GPUs reminds me a lot in the way he comes across and buying habits LOL.

Soldato
Yeah you get all sorts playing video games - one of the guys I played Quake 3 with owned a chain of shops in the US and was worth at least single digit millions probably more - like Kaap was always buying the latest GPUs reminds me a lot in the way he comes across and buying habits LOL.

Everyone has their habits and what they find fun.
I’d people can afford it and enjoy it, let them I say. Not hurting anyone. ^_^

Permabanned

Money does not change what one likes doing. Lets say I'd win a lottery... Sure id buy a house few cars ect.. But would that stop me from Enjoying going raving every weekend and gaming ?? Nope id just do it on a bigger scale. Shiet id pobobly had my own club and let smaller DJ's play as I like their sets more than big names that play same stuff all the time :/

Man of Honour
Everyone has their habits and what they find fun.
I’d people can afford it and enjoy it, let them I say. Not hurting anyone. ^_^

I've way more than £2700 sitting in my PC upgrades account due to the relative stagnation in hardware lately - can't see myself buying one of these though unless the gaming performance turns out to be somehow way more than the increase in TF suggests.

Back
Top Bottom