**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

Soldato
The latest Google security update seems to have nailed the blue screen issue. When I got the phone it was very noticeable but only on white. Now it's gone, although imho it's changed to darker ie very clean when directly viewing slightly dimmer from the side but with no colour. Never bothered me as I knew about the issue but interesting.

Soldato
Yeah I would say the scanner is just sensitive. I have a iPhone 6s for my work phone and unlock it far more than my pixel xl2 during the day and that is way more fussy and many a time I have to unlock with long password due to work restrictions

Soldato
Gents I'm thinking of picking up one of these but it might be second hand, how does the warranty work with Google as I'd purchased direct before and always use their portal to raise a fault

Thanks

Associate
I
Gents I'm thinking of picking up one of these but it might be second hand, how does the warranty work with Google as I'd purchased direct before and always use their portal to raise a fault

Thanks

I was given a pixel by my sister, Google let me deal with the warranty when the camera went wrong.

They weren't able to replace it with a pixel though, only a pixel XL (which I didn't want). They could only issue a refund to my sister.

Soldato
I

I was given a pixel by my sister, Google let me deal with the warranty when the camera went wrong.

They weren't able to replace it with a pixel though, only a pixel XL (which I didn't want). They could only issue a refund to my sister.
OK I don't mind if they do a like for like exchange, refund might be an issue though

Thanks for the reply

Soldato
Still really impressed with the camera. Noticed that depth perception doesn't work well with reflective surfaces however, which is understandable.

Charging is becoming really bad - had my phone on charge for half an hour the other morning, after I'd forgotten to charge it overnight, and it didn't go up at all. And started discharging straight away.

Associate
I

Didn't they ask for a copy of the invoice/receipt?
I've been thinking about buying one on ebay.

Soldato
Still really impressed with the camera. Noticed that depth perception doesn't work well with reflective surfaces however, which is understandable.

Charging is becoming really bad - had my phone on charge for half an hour the other morning, after I'd forgotten to charge it overnight, and it didn't go up at all. And started discharging straight away.
Have you contacted Google about this charging issue? I certainly couldn't live with that.

Soldato
what thin case would you guys recommend? something with it's own buttons not sank in like the spigen lite case that I have now, it's proving a bit of a pita to press the buttons sometimes. I'm mostly looking for scratch/screen protection not so much the bumps.

Back
Top Bottom