Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
2am this morning I had growling and wailing from our MC cross who was playing with his toy mouse.

Trouble is you can't really tell him off for playing so you have to try and convince him it's cuddles he wants.

Caporegime
2am this morning I had growling and wailing from our MC cross who was playing with his toy mouse.

Trouble is you can't really tell him off for playing so you have to try and convince him it's cuddles he wants.
Hahaha, yes. Bella has an orange mouse which she yowls at when she plays with it. She also carries it around the house. But the noises she makes playing with that one toy are ... extreme! Loud yowling. So weird.

Soldato
Ronnie the silly bugger got himself a rabbit this morning - not a very young one like the other two but perhaps a few weeks older and it was covered in fleas - Dabbed back of his neck with flea killer and rubbed some other stuff on back of his ears but they are still twitching like made - Managed to catch two but hopefully the flea killer will work in a few hours time then he might settle down - I sat him down and told him - No more rabbit's !!! - He does look sorry for himself - funny enough I feel itchy :mad:

Soldato
You don't expect to wake up, open your eyes and have a pair of eyes glowing at you. :D

I'm normally woken up by Dex pawing my face, or chewing my chin and licking me!

I've been switching both of ours over onto raw food for the last week. They're on about half and half old and new at the moment but they both seem to like it luckily and will eat it on it's own. It's a bit more faff than dry food but I'm sure it'll become routine soon enough.

Soldato
Got our 3 in with us tonight as it’s too windy and they hate the noise of the wind howling through the roof in the attic where they sleep.

Soldato
Ronnie isn't keen either about going out in this weather - He is good though - not being litter trained he does get up and head for door - he really didn't want to go out when I opened door for him but a slipper tickling his danglies helped him out - 20 min and he was back in again.

Keeping an eye on Holly as she has had the runny poo for second time - Might be tin of cat food I gave them - Morrisons own with veg in - Ronnie is OK but Holly isn't.

We have found now that if we have 4 or more different cat foods in and rotate them they tend to eat them every time but keeping to one or two they got fed up with it. - Just had 48 tins of Carney delivered - supposed to be 78% meat content.

Soldato
Guarding the Fort - He has detected movement

413802423.jpg

Soldato
My daughters cat was killed by a car :(

She is absolutely gutted. Nothing can console her. Breaking my heart to see her like this. Life can be tough for a kid....and an adult if I'm honest. She lives with her mum but my ex-wife got me to call round to dispose of the cat. Nearly crushed me doing it, horrendous :(

Associate
My daughters cat was killed by a car :(

She is absolutely gutted. Nothing can console her. Breaking my heart to see her like this. Life can be tough for a kid....and an adult if I'm honest. She lives with her mum but my ex-wife got me to call round to dispose of the cat. Nearly crushed me doing it, horrendous :(
Bless you both that is awful. I know you can't replace the kitty that died but are you going to get her another? Say you know of a rescue cat that needs someone to love it, ask her would you mind

Soldato
Bless you both that is awful. I know you can't replace the kitty that died but are you going to get her another? Say you know of a rescue cat that needs someone to love it, ask her would you mind

She had 2 cats, so still has another cat. She will be going to university in a couple of years so I dont' think another cat would be an option just now. She will have to do with the one she has.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Well mum noticed a poster saying the local cat/dog shelter had kittens needing homes, son as the missus found out off we went lol.

We went yetserday and had a look at what was there, plenty black/white ones a coupla beige ones but the missus set her eyes on one and that was that.

just got back..

boots2.jpg

Say hello to ...
well the cat/dog shelter called her matilda, missus wants to call her boots tho.

She's one of the mums that were brought in unwanted as they were with kittens.
Current cat (JD) being the beast he isnt doesn't seme to fond at the moment, hopefully they'll settle down in a fwe days like he did last time when we were lookin after a friends cat.

She's very friendly and playfull, set her up her own mat with dry/wet/water bowls, few new toys for both of them and got some of those sticky things that are meant to stop cats scratching the furniture.
Gonna order a Cat tree later this evening, a couple of those scratch panels that you can mount on the wall and maybe a water fountain thing.

Have no idea what she is, tbh thinking just some random mix with nice coloring

Our little kitten had had been diagnosed with liver cancer last June. She's been an absolute gift from when we first got her and all of the vets she met were surprised at how strong a fighter she was.

One of the most friendly and loving cats I've ever met and she will be sorely missed. She finally gave up fighting last night after what appears to have been a stroke. I promised her I wouldn't let her be in pain and she clearly was, possibly the hardest thing I've ever done.

Rip Dusty you'll be missed by everyone

Soldato
Our little kitten had had been diagnosed with liver cancer last June. She's been an absolute gift from when we first got her and all of the vets she met were surprised at how strong a fighter she was.

One of the most friendly and loving cats I've ever met and she will be sorely missed. She finally gave up fighting last night after what appears to have been a stroke. I promised her I wouldn't let her be in pain and she clearly was, possibly the hardest thing I've ever done.

Rip Dusty you'll be missed by everyone

:(

Take solace in the fact you gave her a good home and life.

Back
Top Bottom