Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
Regards the armour found In that chest Swede mentioned.

Come to think of it I looted that chest but the armor seems to have disappeared from my inventory (not in horse either)???!!!

I just only notice now because I try to wear light armor to try activate the perk for it (haven't managed to activate it yet...it and come up on screen?)
Just looked for that and....

The chest has gone!
20180312130952_1sml.jpg
Andi.

Soldato
Never had environ pop ups
Never had delays with conversations or loading.

My game must be leading a charmed life

Although I am playing hero Henry and not really testing the system so much on 1st play through.

Best game I've played this year.

Edit. Where can I buy another horse? Don't have option at Neoff stables to buy.
LoL what sort of VGA graphics are you running? :D
There are two people at stables, one sells horses and one sells bits and pieces.
Andi.

Soldato
Never had environ pop ups
Never had delays with conversations or loading.

My game must be leading a charmed life

Although I am playing hero Henry and not really testing the system so much on 1st play through.

Best game I've played this year.

You talked with the woman in charge there ?? Should say something that you wanting to buy a horse ?? If not, you have horse traders at Uzhitz and Merhojed as well.

Soldato
Not sure at what stage that becomes possible, but there's a woman there with whom you can trade and also buy/trade in for a horse. Might only be possible after having gone far enough into investigating the attack there? Not sure.

Associate
Not sure at what stage that becomes possible, but there's a woman there with whom you can trade and also buy/trade in for a horse. Might only be possible after having gone far enough into investigating the attack there? Not sure.

Correct,can’t recall at what point though,maybe when you
get Ginger to go home
Dont do what I did and keep checking in the stables,the horses appear in the field further north.

Last edited:
Associate
To be honest, I just set Vsync on in global settings within Nvidia control panel. Without that for some sort of vsync i notice tearing, even if below the refresh rate of my panel on various games where gsync should be doing its magic. Solves all tearing issues for me.

Gsync working perfectly well here.

I know what your problem is - the game randomly chooses to start in borderless mode for me about 50% of the time. In the NVCP I have Gsync set to run for "full screen mode only" (which is the default option) so if a game runs in borderless mode then Gsync doesn't activate. So, either

1. In the game graphics option make sure fullscreen is selected
2. Or, press alt-Return to flick between borderless and fullscreen.

Because of the many games that have this issue I've resorted to making sure the on screen Gsync indicator is always set to show on the top left of my screen via the NVCP to make sure I know that a) a game is running fullscreen and then b) that gsync is obviously running because of a).

On my 3440x1440 superwide the Gsync indicator is really in my peripheral vision so it doesn't really bother me at all and rarely interferes with on screen menus or owt. I wish they would make it about 50% smaller though...

Thanks for the replies guys.

However, I've tried the above already with the exception of switching the OSD on to check.

I'll try that later but with the Nvidia control panel set up correctly and vsync off in game, both borderless and full screen have quite bad tearing.

I'll try out some other games later but I have read it could be a Windows 10 issue after a recent update?

Associate
They must have changed it in the patch then. The option to buy was never available, just the equipment.

Your game must've been bugged because the option to buy was always available to me. I don't think it was ever story dependent either, I bought Boxer at Neuhof prepatch just doing bandit camp stuff and general buggering about.

Soldato
The horses are an odd one. I've Al-Buraq which I got as soon as I had enough cash, which was PDQ. Haven't come across another which seems to be so superior as to want to change. Faster yes, but with hugely reduced stamina, stronger maybe one, but the other stats were so awful it was a joke. Courage etc. don't appear to have ever had any impact.

What I want from a horse is to carry a bunch of stuff and be pretty fast but be able to stay fast for as long as possible. I've only had one chase and one race in the entire game, and won anyway. Not sure how valuable a short burst of speed is in the game.

Associate
The horses are an odd one. I've Al-Buraq which I got as soon as I had enough cash, which was PDQ. Haven't come across another which seems to be so superior as to want to change. Faster yes, but with hugely reduced stamina, stronger maybe one, but the other stats were so awful it was a joke. Courage etc. don't appear to have ever had any impact.

What I want from a horse is to carry a bunch of stuff and be pretty fast but be able to stay fast for as long as possible. I've only had one chase and one race in the entire game, and won anyway. Not sure how valuable a short burst of speed is in the game.

Warhorse Jenda is considered superior.

Al-Buraq:

Cost
Speed
Capacity
Courage
Stamina

Warhorse Jenda:

Cost
Speed
Capacity
Courage
Stamina

Soldato
Performance issues are vastly improved with the patch, but wow this game is painfully slow. I'm doing the "follow nightingale" quest, and he's sitting at a table after having played a dice game with me. Now he just sits there, and I can't skip time.

:confused:

Associate
Performance issues are vastly improved with the patch, but wow this game is painfully slow. I'm doing the "follow nightingale" quest, and he's sitting at a table after having played a dice game with me. Now he just sits there, and I can't skip time.

:confused:

I think this is a well known bug.

Are you running v1.3? I think that quest was fixed in the latest update but perhaps only if you haven’t started the quest yet.

HAz

HAz

Soldato
annoying this game, spoke to this prisoner in some barn and then some guy storms in, I flight the guy and then walk out of barn and all the guards are after me, even the prisoner is attacking me. ! hour wasted as i load an old save agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Back
Top Bottom