Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Associate
I thought this was the case, but then on one of the missions I killed someone inside the locked monastery where there are no guards. Four guards appeared within seconds, even though no one had seen me do it, and even though it would have taken them over 30 seconds to reach me had they been watching on CCTV and waiting to pounce!

Yeah i know what you mean. The crime system does need a bit of work to make it more consistent but generally though i haven't experienced to many issues with it and i find it works for the most part.

The most annoying thing is how everyone seems to know what items you have that are stolen, despite not being seen stealing them.

You can be attacked at night by guards for not having a torch.
Happened to me playing dice.

That's strange. Usually the guards just tell me that i need to light my torch. I haven't been attacked for it though

Associate
Patch news:

Patch info time! 1.3 for consoles is being certified. Early next week (if everything goes according to plan) we will release 1.3.4 for PC which will fix random events and add some cool new features. Approx week later we will release 1.4 with lots of bugfixes and cool new stuff.

Associate
Did you buy the second horse or steal it?

I've four horses, one bought and three nicked. The stolen ones I can't even stick a saddle on their backs. The only way I can buy another is if I trade in the bought one for it.

Last edited:
Associate
I completed this today after nearly 80 hours of gameplay. I didn't die once throughout the entire game! I was fortunate enough to acquire a set of plate armour fairly early on, which increased my chances of survival by a substantial margin. Combat is still unforgiving though, make no mistake!

Soldato
Combat is still unforgiving though, make no mistake!

I've resorted to walking backwards while shooting arrows at them. Crude, but effective.

By the way, I've noticed that after playing this game for a while, all the colours go completely washed out. Even when I quit the game and view anything else like webpages or whatever, colours are over bright, faded and washed out looking. If I reboot the PC all goes back to normal.

I can't work out if it's specific to this game or not. Anyone else experiencing that?

Soldato
I've resorted to walking backwards while shooting arrows at them. Crude, but effective.

By the way, I've noticed that after playing this game for a while, all the colours go completely washed out. Even when I quit the game and view anything else like webpages or whatever, colours are over bright, faded and washed out looking. If I reboot the PC all goes back to normal.

I can't work out if it's specific to this game or not. Anyone else experiencing that?

The contrast in game remains for screens after I quit. It's like it takes control of the screen settings and then retains after quitting.

Soldato
Ah! So that would make sense that browsing web pages etc.. after playing this game would show over bright washed out colours? Are you having to reboot the PC to get things back to normal?
Yup - only goes on restart. Though I haven't tried any other fix!

I play on the middle of three screens and it's the only game I've played where when I start the game all three screens visibly change.

Back
Top Bottom