Website features that appeal to female visitors?

Caporegime
You could also try taking advice from the 1999 pop hit 'What A Girl Wants' by Christina Aguilera.

What a girl wants, what a girl needs,
Whatever makes me happy and sets you free.
Whatever keeps me in your arms.
And I'm thanking you for being there for me.
Like a rock you waited so patiently, while I got it together.
While I figured it out, I only looked but I never touched,
'Cause in my heart was a picture of us:
Holding hands, making plans,
And it's lucky for me, you understand.
And I'm thanking you for knowing exactly...
A weaker man might have walked away, but you had faith
Strong enough to move over and understand, while I got it together.
While I figured it out, they say, "If you love something let it go.
If it comes back it's yours, and that's how you know.
It's for keeps, yeah, it's for sure."
And you're ready and willing to give me more [than]....
Somebody sensitive and tough;
Somebody there when the going gets rough;
Every night, he'll be giving his love
To just one girl... one girl... one.
Somebody cool but real tender too;
Somebody, baby, just like you
Can keep me hangin' around with the one who always knew.
I'm thankin' you for being there for me.

Caporegime
If the daily mail's "femail" section is correct then lots if pink and headlines about which celebs have gotten fat this week

Soldato
I was considering posting this in the programming forum, but I don't want a tech answer to this I just want a layman's view on the subject.

Winner on not wanting a programmer's view. Fail on thinking that a layman's view would give you a correct answer.

You could consult a profession that was able to effectively target specific demographics and interpret their commercial preferences and behaviours without relying on uninformed opinion. Otherwise you could ask for opinion on an internet forum that's 90% male and hope that some of them work (successfully) in the profession previously described. :)

Or you could ask your customers what they want?

Soldato
WOMEN LOVE TO BE DOMINATED BY ALPHA MALES SO PUT PICTURES OF ROAR87 AND AYAHUCASUCA ON YOUR INTERNET WEBSITE PLEASE

Statistically it's incredible that out of so many of your posts most have actually zero interesting or thought provoking content, if only by accident you should've posted something worth reading by now.

Last edited:
Soldato
You could have so it every time they click with their mouse it plays with a stereotypical female quote like "You go sista!", "Girl power!", "Does my bum look big in this?" or "I'm not emotional"

Man of Honour
Women love a selfie taken in a public toilet. So maybe get their webcam to take their picture and superimpose a public loo behind them. Use that as the website background while they browse. Bonus points for angling the picture about 20 degrees off in an attempt to be arty. Even more bonus points if you can add some bunny ears or cats whiskers to the picture.

Caporegime
Women love a selfie taken in a public toilet. So maybe get their webcam to take their picture and superimpose a public loo behind them. Use that as the website background while they browse. Bonus points for angling the picture about 20 degrees off in an attempt to be arty. Even more bonus points if you can add some bunny ears or cats whiskers to the picture.
ANIME STRIKES AGAIN :mad:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
The question is, are there any females on the forums? I mean like regular users that post at least once/twice a week?

Some forums had a little gender icon under the avatar, maybe we should do that? :p

Soldato
The question is, are there any females on the forums? I mean like regular users that post at least once/twice a week?

Some forums had a little gender icon under the avatar, maybe we should do that? :p

There's plenty of girls on here for sure

Soldato
the rampant misogynism and lack of respect in this thread is horrifying.

Women also think they're always right, so you must not under any circumstances have any validation on any of your fields.
prime example. they don't think they're ALWAYS right, they change their minds every five minutes so the website validation should allow this.

Back
Top Bottom