Fortnite free to play 26th Sept

Soldato
Had a quick go last night, got down to the final 7, decided to watch the guy who killed me. He was very good, building forts all over, boxing himself in while taking health drinks and constantly jumping which made it harder to people to take a shot at. In the end he won and killed 12 along the way.

Caporegime
Had a quick go last night, got down to the final 7, decided to watch the guy who killed me. He was very good, building forts all over, boxing himself in while taking health drinks and constantly jumping which made it harder to people to take a shot at. In the end he won and killed 12 along the way.

That's actually why I don't like it much, I'm terrible at building stuff and the pro's make a whole tower in seconds.

I play PUBG for that reason instead. No building malarkey that I have no chance at.

Don
That's actually why I don't like it much, I'm terrible at building stuff and the pro's make a whole tower in seconds.

I play PUBG for that reason instead. No building malarkey that I have no chance at.

Agree with this - I can about manage to put some steps up to climb hills or reach chests but beyond that I don't have much chance.

At the very least it needs a practice mode so that you can comfortably practice building

Soldato
OP
Just go to wailing woods, farm for a couple of mins and go for it. I'm loving the building aspect now, even though I still panic a lot and mess up. Can't quite beat doing a cheeky window edit and shotgunning someone into oblivion.

Soldato
Seems odd to me that the biggest game in the world right now only has 8 pages on this thread. I assumed more would be interested in it, maybe they are all playing :D

I'm not a huge fan but do prefer it visually over the competition

Soldato
i dont get why it hasnt got more attention in here to be honest, its my most played game in the last 3 months. Its still keeping me occupied and finding it very enjoyable for the most part.

Soldato
i dont get why it hasnt got more attention in here to be honest, its my most played game in the last 3 months. Its still keeping me occupied and finding it very enjoyable for the most part.
Maybe partly as I guess its more of a PC forum but then that said the thread over there only has 12 pages. Everyone that plays it seems hooked from what i can tell

Back
Top Bottom