**** The Official Huawei P20 Thread ****

Soldato
Anyone having trouble with Amazon apps? I can't install Alexa, Prime Video, Prime Music, Amazon Underground etc. Audible and Amazon Shopping work fine.

Soldato
yaWohe4.jpg

Not an amazing photo, but we were at the back of the stadium. The image is 10x, hence the lack of detail. The zoom on this phone rocks; most phones can't zoom in this far, and would have delivered the same blurry mess much earlier. Got some decent video too. I'm impressed. Do wonder what the photos would have been like with a decent spot though...

Last edited:
Soldato
Not an amazing photo, but we were at the back of the stadium. The image is 10x, hence the lack of detail. The zoom on this phone rocks; most phones can't zoom in this far, and would have delivered the same blurry mess much earlier. Got some decent video too. I'm impressed. Do wonder what the photos would have been like with a decent spot though...
That's incredible detail at that distance from a phone camera

Sgarrista
Commissario
Well I was hoping to sell the headphones in the £2xx range, but given they're on the bay for as little at £130 may as well keep them now.

Associate
What were everyones experience with DX?

Mine are due for delivery on tomorrow - As with most couriers their reviews are atrocious, but these guys seem particularly bad.

Associate
What were everyones experience with DX?

Mine are due for delivery on tomorrow - As with most couriers their reviews are atrocious, but these guys seem particularly bad.

I went on dx site and redirected them to my works address on Friday when I got the original e-mail at which time the delivery date was changed to today. They arrived at 11am this morning so all OK with me.

Last edited:
Soldato

Small video demo of the Pro taking video at the Stones concert on Saturday. Not bad at all considering the conditions and distance involved.

Back
Top Bottom