Apple becomes most valuable firm of all time

Soldato
I still have an issue with this, everybody seems to forget how blazingly fast their chips are - or how great the cameras are. I just don't see Samsung etc as more "powerful".

I get the walled garden stuff, and yes that can be annoying - but if you define powerful as being able to reskin it, I don't agree.

If I ditched Apple, I'd only consider pure android, such as the pixel 2.

Also, I think everybody likes to forget that apple are usually part of the working group for most things, like USB-C, thunderbolt etc. Wouldn't surprised me if they went to USB C.

What connector is on a iPhone X? is that not usbC?
I though all the flagships were now usbC?

Soldato
Ok so now hardware doesn’t matter? Funny that.

And yes, in the mobile arena the cameras are great. Because others have caught up doesn’t mean they aren’t great.

Soldato
Ok so now hardware doesn’t matter? Funny that.

And yes, in the mobile arena the cameras are great. Because others have caught up doesn’t mean they aren’t great.
chill your beans, I didnt say any of that.

all top end phones generally have nice fast chips, just because 1 (of whatever brand) is marginally better doesn't do anything for me personally.

and yes apple have had some of the better camera tech over the years and in some situations are still in front.

honestly they've not released anything groundbreaking (for me) to make me want to go back after several years. I think a lot of their stuff has stagnated a bit, their PC market especially.

Caporegime
chill your beans, I didnt say any of that.

all top end phones generally have nice fast chips, just because 1 (of whatever brand) is marginally better doesn't do anything for me personally.

and yes apple have had some of the better camera tech over the years and in some situations are still in front.

honestly they've not released anything groundbreaking (for me) to make me want to go back after several years. I think a lot of their stuff has stagnated a bit, their PC market especially.

I've always found the galaxy s phones to have better cameras than the same gen iPhone especially in the dark

Don
Its interesting how the company has seemed very lost since Jobs passed away like the Apple Freight Train has lost its driver... its amazing how much influence and control he had over his company, even Gates leaving Microsoft didnt really have as bigger impact as Jobs dying but I guess that Microsoft had longer to get ready and to terms with Gates leaving.

Stelly

Soldato
Its interesting how the company has seemed very lost since Jobs passed away like the Apple Freight Train has lost its driver... its amazing how much influence and control he had over his company, even Gates leaving Microsoft didnt really have as bigger impact as Jobs dying but I guess that Microsoft had longer to get ready and to terms with Gates leaving.

Stelly

That's possibly because of the type of people that Jobs hired or that were attracted to the company. The type that work well under a 'leader', a bit cultish, the great inspirer and all that. Maybe I'm talking rubbish though.

Soldato
Yeah jobs didn't just run Apple. He was the lead psychological manipulator. I still remember back in the day when he used to make the audience applaud his product's failures. The incident where he tries to smash the camera is the highlight for me. I also remember when he tried to establish iPhones as a sex attainment device. :D

Man of Honour
Yeah jobs didn't just run Apple. He was the lead psychological manipulator. I still remember back in the day when he used to make the audience applaud his product's failures. The incident where he tries to smash the camera is the highlight for me. I also remember when he tried to establish iPhones as a sex attainment device. :D

My favourite is the 'You're holding it wrong' email.
Especially when all the photos of the phone being held on apples web site showed it being held incorrectly. :D

Soldato
I hate apple.

That is all.

I hated the man much more. He was a total **** from his early days. I'm glad i never gave that company (and still to this day) a single penny directly

Their phones and computers also have the clunkiest interfaces since the 80's and in comparison Windows and Android are much nicer to use.

Caporegime
I hated the man much more. He was a total **** from his early days. I'm glad i never gave that company (and still to this day) a single penny directly

Their phones and computers also have the clunkiest interfaces since the 80's and in comparison Windows and Android are much nicer to use.

I have a works iPhone but never bought an apple product and tell my family no apple or i wont hekp you to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom