Poll: Italian Grand Prix 2018, Monza - Race 14/21

Rate the 2018 Italian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Why?
There is a bigger problem - not only will Kimi not help, but also will he be the reason to lose the Championship.

Why, because Vettel didn’t get pole, largely because Ferrari messed up the setup for the tow and then of course today. He blames everyone else but himself and it is clearly getting to him.

What I am enjoying is that Mercedes are beating Ferrari at their own game of using driver 2 to help driver 1. They have taken it to the next level.

Caporegime
I dunno why a few people are so biased. I get that people have favourite drivers and teams. But I'm not going to say hulkenburg at spa had dodgy tyres on lap 1.

You guys must be able to see it was Vettel's fault. Minor, but it was his. But obsession means loss of objectivity

Caporegime
You guys must be able to see it was Vettel's fault. Minor, but it was his. But obsession means loss of objectivity

The drivers are just as bad, Vettel said Hamilton didn't give him room and Verstappen said he gave Bottas room. We seem to be living in era where people just believe what they want and put all evidence aside.

Soldato
You don’t understand racing very much do you

is tagging cars into a spin part of racing? well I guess if FIA let you get away with it it must be

I dunno why a few people are so biased. I get that people have favorite drivers and teams. But I'm not going to say Hulkenberg at spa had dodgy tyres on lap 1.

comparing apples and oranges

Caporegime
The drivers are just as bad, Vettel said Hamilton didn't give him room and Verstappen said he gave Bottas room. We seem to be living in era where people just believe what they want and put all evidence aside.

Sportsman always believe the other guy is at fault. F1 drivers have always been like that. The better ones admit they were at fault when they've seen the replays and keep their tongues at the time.

Back
Top Bottom