Poll: Italian Grand Prix 2018, Monza - Race 14/21

Rate the 2018 Italian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Just watched the highlights. Congrats Lewis! Great race that.

Brilliant opening lap with Vettel spinning and the two overtakes, and great last few laps with Lewis taking the lead. 30 point lead now.

Still anyone's championship, but I think Lewis just has better skills, spatial awareness and makes less mistakes than Vettel, which is what is needed to win against Ferrari, arguably the faster car.

Man of Honour
look at the pictured I posted, it shows Vettel ahead of Hamilton

then Hamilton tried to overtake pushed Vettel into a spin

Are you even looking at the same picture?
Taking a line across the front axles, Vettels front wheel is behind Hamiltons, yet according to you he's in front somehow?

Seriously, stop huffing the markers.

Caporegime
I've tried to make it as simple as possible for the intellectually challenged F1 fans.

monza.jpg

Soldato
I'm not sure what's more entertaining: Today's race, or the utter ******** stig manages to conjure up.

** fully star your swearing please **

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Yes, that's what happens before an overtake. You see an "overtake" is when one driver starts behind another driver and then passes them on track.

yh if you make a clean overtake

Are you even looking at the same picture?
Taking a line across the front axles, Vettels front wheel is behind Hamiltons, yet according to you he's in front somehow?

Seriously, stop huffing the markers.

they are turning left and Vettel is on the inside of the corner as you can see he is behind the race leader Kimi by default he is in second place

Man of Honour
Haas are appealing.

We do not agree with the Stewards' decision to penalize our race team and we feel strongly that our sixth-place finish in the Italian Grand Prix should stand. We are appealing the Stewards' decision.

Soldato
they are turning left and Vettel is on the inside of the corner as you can see he is behind the race leader Kimi by default he is in second place

Transponder based timing doesn't work like that. It uses the laws of physics. ;)

See mmj_uk's first picture. Hamilton is ahead.

yh if you make a clean overtake

Which he did.

Man of Honour
they are turing left and vettel is on the inside of the corner as you can see he is behind the race leader kimi by defualt he is in second place

Congratulations, you know your left from your right, but at the point that your still comes from, Hamilton is still in front. No matter how much on the inside Vettel is, his front wheel is still behind Hamiltons front wheel.

Next you'll claim that Hamilton is actually racing Raikkonen and it's Vettel in the lead.

Caporegime
Haas are appealing.

As a Renault supporter I think they should keep their position. It would have made no difference

Renault are just bitter they are going to be overhauled by the ferrari engine.
That Renault engine is so bad vs the ferrari it drives me crazy. I can see why red bull are going to Honda

Soldato
The drivers are just as bad, Vettel said Hamilton didn't give him room and Verstappen said he gave Bottas room. We seem to be living in era where people just believe what they want and put all evidence aside.
Sounds like an accurate description of my dad who's over 70 lol

Man of Honour
As a Renault supporter I think they should keep their position. It would have made no difference

Renault are just bitter they are going to be overhauled by the ferrari engine.
That Renault engine is so bad vs the ferrari it drives me crazy. I can see why red bull are going to Honda

Haas were warned that if they didn't sort it they could face protests.
They didn't, they did, and they were excluded.

Even with the summer shutdown they had 3 weeks. Didn't need a complete redesign, they could have modified their existing floors. May not have been as quick, but would have been legal.

Back
Top Bottom