Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Most of the crafted clothing is pretty great. Love the bison hat.

The fox hat is ridiculous though!

Be nice if there were some kind of bonus with the crafted gear though... I'm wearing a vest made from a legendary cougar I hunted and it barely looks any different to something you can buy

I really need to start doing some more hunting, I have not crafted a single item yet and I'm up to chapter 3.

Can you see the items you can craft at the trapper or pearsons before you go out and hunt?

Soldato
I really need to start doing some more hunting, I have not crafted a single item yet and I'm up to chapter 3.

Can you see the items you can craft at the trapper or pearsons before you go out and hunt?
Yes. Go to the trapper and go to sell. You can then go through the catalogue of things he can craft and what is needed for each thing.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I'm now at 95.9% total completion. Took me ages to find a 3-star skunk for the Hunting requests.

I currently need 2 Snowy Egret feathers and 1 Little Egret feather for the Exotic side mission. It's a pain though as there's no set spawn for them, so you have to circle around the bayou hoping that they're either flying around, or perched on the floor somewhere.

Associate
OP
Have you guys seen the big stink over the suffragette killing videos?

Lol, feminists on twitter saying it’s an act of hate. They’ll want people arrested for it soon!

Hardly groundbreaking killing woman in video games.

Always used to in GTA to get my money back with previous protagonists after paying for services.... wasn't an issue then so why should it be now? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shawrey

Soldato
Just finished the main story I actually really enjoyed the epilogue missions.

Still a 7.8/10. I enjoyed it but at times hated it too. Overall a very good game but far from the masterpiece it has been made out to be.

Associate
OP
It’s the rise of feminism and #metoo. GTA would have been slaughtered by the media if it was released today.

Well I'm very offended and triggered that I get to play as a Kassandra in AC: Odyssey and Lara Croft in Tomb Raider and kill countless men mercilessly.

Is there no end to the sexism argument. This should not apply to video games or any other 'Art' - period.

Don't see the same being spoken of paintings with woman being killed or books with females being willingly abused (50 Shades comes to mind).

Feminism seems jump on anything that's even remotely in the spotlight.

Shawrey

Soldato
Well I'm very offended and triggered that I get to play as a Kassandra in AC: Odyssey and Lara Croft in Tomb Raider and kill countless men mercilessly.

Is there no end to the sexism argument. This should not apply to video games or any other 'Art' - period.

Don't see the same being spoken of paintings with woman being killed or books with females being willingly abused (50 Shades comes to mind).

Feminism seems jump on anything that's even remotely in the spotlight.

Shawrey

Here's a life pro tip. The world is full of idiots. Thanks to the joys of the internet, it's easy to seek them out.

Don't.

Associate
Completed epilogue 2 and really enjoyed the whole game with chapter 5 being the worst but still playable. Not picked it up for a few days but have been playing it a lot since release as i've been off work this week so time to play.

Back
Top Bottom