Post Scriptum

Soldato
Whatever you do, don't try playing this on anything but an SSD. Literally took 12 minutes from clicking start game to actually loading into a match. Since shifting it over to my NVME its ok but dear god!

Soldato
I had a go of this, and while I loved the teamwork and atmosphere, I clearly needed to "git gud" because even when people said "in those buildings there" I still had no bloody idea where the enemy were and got killed by some unseen assailant 90% of the time

Associate
I had a go of this, and while I loved the teamwork and atmosphere, I clearly needed to "git gud" because even when people said "in those buildings there" I still had no bloody idea where the enemy were and got killed by some unseen assailant 90% of the time

Sounds more like your team need to git gud and give better directions.

Associate
Devs releasing an apology letter so soon after release? What's that all about?

Still deciding whether to sink my money into this or not but haven't had the courage to hit buy.

Not sure been on 6 hours on and off today, team play is awesome when people stick to the plan, the only only only problem i see is people are giving up easy when it starts getting gritty.

So the game works great you shoot few shots they die bit hardcore if that makes sense, yet again the people are weak and give up causing some of games to topple over and look one sided bit like battlefield.

Caporegime
Post Scriptum is a WW2 simulation game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battle, difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork.

That alone says it's going to be an awful game.

A game focused on team work and communication played by people from multiple counties most without comms and woth no Unified goal.

Soldato
That alone says it's going to be an awful game.

A game focused on team work and communication played by people from multiple counties most without comms and woth no Unified goal.

Exactly like squad then, which has gone down really well with those who enjoy it.

I commend them for offering refunds for those who want it, but surely some sort of community manager should have spotted the errors on the steam page prior to release?

Soldato
Pffff hardly suprising.

It seemed pretty half baked when it was 3 weeks away from "full release".

And yet come release they state this on steam :

"Today we would like to release Post Scriptum to the world. But you must know that this is not the end, only the beginning. We are actively working on new content to release, such as our biggest map, Arnhem, the US Airborne Faction, new game modes and constant improvements to gameplay and optimization"

So basically its still in Early Access. How unsurprising.

Soldato
New shader and optimisation patch has dropped. Only some maps have the shader but it has given me a performance boost and overall the whole game looks nicer.

Had a few hours of really good play on Friday night.

Associate
Are there many busy servers for this? I was reading in Reddit and lots of people were saying that the game is dead compared to what it was like a few weeks after release

Associate
Hi Guys

ive put in over 100+ hours on this absolutley love it

there is a free weekend, which is love now, i recommend people give it a try !

I agree the game itself is pretty amazing, I am on and off it over over the week but I have noticed a drop in squad leadership the first few weeks had some pretty good squad leaders the game needs this, but I am finding the games now are 1 in 5 where you get the teams with great squad leaders the other 4 games people just don't talk and the game is a complete mess.

If you know of any servers where the squad leaders are all on the ball please say I would love to go to the servers and carry on with this game.

Back
Top Bottom