Show us your kitty cats

Caporegime
Rex's (allegedly, only read about them) are great :D There's one that lives nearby here that I met for the first time a couple weeks back...

Iirc, they lack guard hairs, but have the two other types of hairs found underneath. And a mutation that makes them wavy instead of straight. Also have very, very brittle whiskers that are prone to breaking (which is a downside - cats do rely on their whiskers).

May need some skin/fur care (ie shampooing)... not as bad as Sphynx tho (which have oil control issues that mandate regular baths).

Also very sociable kittes who (again allegedly) like snuggling and riding on shoulders :p For that I cite YouTube - countless hours of "research" done there :p

Was one of the breeds I seriously considered before in the end I went with a Snowshoe.

Caporegime
I note with some dismay that Zooplus are not allowing the savings plan to be renewed when it expires. Mine expired last month and, after a long email exchange with Zooplus support, am told that I must be "invited" to rejoin the plan, and this would be at the discretion of their automated system.

I probably didn't order enough from them for the system to deem me a valued customer. Hence no more savings plan for me :(

Soldato
2l6gqj.jpg

On the internet, no one knows you're a cat! :D

Man of Honour
Cats... Meet Cat! (random bit of art acquired from tinternet from a uk graffiti artist) and which we have just had framed. You can't ever get all of them staying still so this is as good as it gets.

From left to right, Tabby, Daisy, Mr M'Catma Ghandi (G or Ghandi for short :) ).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom