Xbox One X

Associate
Being a complete noob to consoles , how do you actually check this?

I haven't registered the Xbox One X yet as far as I know.

Bought it 4 weeks ago to play RDR2 with the intention of selling it on as soon as I'm finished.

Do you have to manually register or something?

Soldato
Being a complete noob to consoles , how do you actually check this?

I haven't registered the Xbox One X yet as far as I know.

Bought it 4 weeks ago to play RDR2 with the intention of selling it on as soon as I'm finished.

Do you have to manually register or something?

Yeah you need to go on the Microsoft site and input the serial number.

Soldato
Just getting a 4k tv so figures time to get a one x and move my existing console to another room. Was thinking the Forza package with both games (as son really wants Forza 4). Any better packages out there? What are the must play games which make best use of 4K / extra grunt? Cheers

Assassin's Creed Odyssey looks fantastic, as does RDR2.

Might be worth getting a package without FH4 and then buy a 12month game pass (which includes FH4) to go with it .

Soldato
Alright

Thanks for that

So for selling on purposes I'm assuming it's best not to do that yeah?
Even if you didn't go onto the website Microsoft already have an idea of how much time is left in warranty. I think by registering it as a customer your able to get repairs etc carried out.

Last edited:
Associate
I grabbed a PS4 Pro just for the release of RDR2 and was utterly disappointed with the checker-board rendering and 4K upscale that i took it back and swapped it for an Xbox One X - The difference is night and day to be honest. So yeah, just spent £450 for one game but OMG what a game!!!!

Associate
I grabbed a PS4 Pro just for the release of RDR2 and was utterly disappointed with the checker-board rendering and 4K upscale that i took it back and swapped it for an Xbox One X - The difference is night and day to be honest. So yeah, just spent £450 for one game but OMG what a game!!!!

Exactly what I did. Swapped my ps4 pro with my sons normal ps4. Will use it for exclusives but most cross plat games seem better on the x1. I am a huge siege player and even that seems to play so much better as well.

Associate
Hi guys, i had a quick question. If i have bought a game like Forza 3 or 4 from the XBox store to play on my PC, can i gift anyone the Xbox version? It says when you buy it you get both versions? I will never buy an Xbox and if can transfer the Xbox version i'd like to give it to my Nephew. Cheers

Soldato
I dunno, got a link to that? I just got onto xbox support chat and the rep sorted out an 'advanced replacement', although it's not that advanced.

UPDATE: A replacement has now shipped!

Just a few comments on Reddit that i read maybe it is just America or maybe they were talking ****.

Back
Top Bottom