• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
Expensive Vega 7...
Ryzen 3 in June or later..
If Intel releases more data about their 10/7nm new cpus I will get intel again *** AMD

So a 100 dollars cheaper on the MSRP than the gpu it competes with earns a **** you to AMD? Matching Intel on Core per Core performance and at lower power draw earns AMD another **** you? man you are something else.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

£180 8 core i9 beater and £300 12 core i9 destoyer, yes please.

We still have no idea on the prices,my bet is that it would have slightly increased compared to zen+ if the VII graphcs card is anything to go by

Soldato
Two simple points.

The ONLY thing Intel had was Clocks/IPC
AMD Just showed them beating intel in clocks/IPC.

AMD have the entire CPU market now. Im actually a bit worried Intel will have less money for its DGPU project which Im hoping will save us from Nvidia.

Caporegime
No way will they undercut Intel's offering by that much. They'd be leaving too much shareholder wealth on the table doing that.

Disappointing GPU announcement, exciting CPU announcement but how exciting depends on price.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

No way will they undercut Intel's offering by that much. They'd be leaving too much shareholder wealth on the table doing that.

Disappointing GPU announcement, exciting CPU announcement but how exciting depends on price.

And whether it was actually a Ryzen 5, or the leaks were completely wrong and this is their Ryzen 9 chip with just 8c/16t :p

Caporegime
Two simple points.

The ONLY thing Intel had was Clocks/IPC
AMD Just showed them beating intel in clocks/IPC.

AMD have the entire CPU market now. Im actually a bit worried Intel will have less money for its DGPU project which Im hoping will save us from Nvidia.

AMD will have some money to up their GPU game.

I'd be interested to see an Infinity Fabric/multichip GPU.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

8 core 16 thread Ryzen just beating stock a 9900k I saw

Why is this good?

My 9900k 5 ghz all core trashes it into the ground.

Maybe because in most likeliness you just witnessed a Ryzen 5 3600/3600x.... Pretty sure a Ryzen 7 or Ryzen 9 (if thats a thing) would crush that 9900k, even after overclocking

Back
Top Bottom