What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
I've just got a Rift today and have had a quick go on Dirt Rally (wow!) but I found that I had to be stood up to see past my virtual body and steering wheel - what's the best way to calibrate where the game thinks you are??

I've just got a Rift today and have had a quick go on Dirt Rally (wow!) but I found that I had to be stood up to see past my virtual body and steering wheel - what's the best way to calibrate where the game thinks you are??

Press menu and then reset view.

Soldato
Visual Pinball (cough)

The visuals at ss 2.0 are amazing, it runs flawless with zero slowdown and is scaled perfectly. Welcome back VP, one guy did this, why couldn't stern arcade do this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Visual Pinball (cough)

The visuals at ss 2.0 are amazing, it runs flawless with zero slowdown and is scaled perfectly. Welcome back VP, one guy did this, why couldn't stern arcade do this.

I didn't know visual pinball supported VR! I could have saved myself £1300 on a full sized digital pinball table!

Soldato
Look in the vpf general visual pinball forum, or at my friends guide in the oculus sub reddit. It needs work, but the play experience is as good as pinball in VR gets.

Soldato
Finally got around to playing Moss today, about an hour in, absolutely fantastic game. It's a game built for VR from the ground up, and it's easily one of the best experiences I've had.

Back
Top Bottom