What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Cheers, it's one of the things on the facelift that I really like. I didn't want to risk doing it in a single piece like the newer OEM part, but the break in the middle isn't too obvious. Anything to hide the fake carbon - especially when I do have a few real carbon parts in the cabin, it looked really cheap. I'm thinking of doing the two silver parts either side of the centre console as well since they're a bit scratched up. I guess the previous owner had a ring on or something and kept catching it when pushing the engine start button.

Biscuit, yes that'll be me. :)

Associate
Cheers, it's one of the things on the facelift that I really like. I didn't want to risk doing it in a single piece like the newer OEM part, but the break in the middle isn't too obvious. Anything to hide the fake carbon - especially when I do have a few real carbon parts in the cabin, it looked really cheap. I'm thinking of doing the two silver parts either side of the centre console as well since they're a bit scratched up. I guess the previous owner had a ring on or something and kept catching it when pushing the engine start button.

Biscuit, yes that'll be me. :)

Good to (digitally) see you again :)

Soldato
Mine faded and settled on a medium grey, similar to the rest of the dash. If you use real suede/alcantara like on the seats it will stay black.

I was thinking about doing the whole center console as well, but it's a much bigger job. It would blend in nicely with the rear seats though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom