FIFA 19

Man of Honour
I've just finished him. Spent ages on the 81-86 SBC's and got a few IF's and 85/86's, which has saved me about 200k at least.

Ree

Ree

Associate
i was hoping the price woulda went down a little with it being a bit late but its actually stayed the same or went up a few. will need to sell varane first as av only got 330 odd k.

Soldato
Been trying to avoid fifa19 this year but tried it out on EA Access. I really like Division rivals. It seems to be a nice way to test yourself against real players and receive decent rewards without the stress of the weekend League.

Now I have the temptation to buy it lol

Soldato
Liability?

He's one of the best players in fifa.

Personally I'm looking at Luiz saying I'd love to have the card but live Sanchez is tradeable.

Therefore Luiz is pointless.
Ive not usrx him yet but stat wise he looks a fair bit better than any other cb similar priced apart from de ligt. Plus he's a decent nation

Soldato
Liability?

He's one of the best players in fifa.

Personally I'm looking at Luiz saying I'd love to have the card but live Sanchez is tradeable.

Therefore Luiz is pointless.

Each to their own, when he’s in position he fantastic but for me he goes walkies up front then saunters back leaving massive holes in the midfield. Ohh and his passing is questionable at best.

Back
Top Bottom