FIFA 19

Man of Honour
Bundesliga winter update out now.

My team at the moment:

cUzfJEe.jpg

Pogba switches with Hazard ingame. I was going to put Shadow on Pogba as I bought him with Hunter, but his finishing is quite a lot better like this.

Guendouzi seems really good at CDM, thought I'd try him to see what the fuss was about.

David Luiz reminds me of Sergio Ramos, fast, strong, clean tackling, no complaints.

POTM Auba's +1 update has made him quite a lot better, he's scoring more than Rashford now (who is also great).

Gerrard (Icon SBC) is pretty meh, he's a decent CM but nothing special. Usable though for the most part.

I have 85 Hagi (from the SBC) on the bench, with Flashback Rooney and Zlatan.

Man of Honour
'tht's a lovely looking team @Robbo. Do you stick to the formation throughout the match? I would say a lot of people already lost in the team screen :p

Thanks, if only that were true, I'm often up against stacked teams :( :p

I have a few formations set up, but I try to stick with this where possible. I tend to play mostly through the middle so it makes sense to have a narrower formation for me.

Soldato
Odd that different formations work for me for different weekends :confused:
Since doing Nakata, everything goes through him now, can put it out wide or through the middle. Finishing this week with 14-3 and decided to save my coins. Will have 370k + rewards and a few untradables.

Soldato
I'm tempted to do Luiz, stat wise he is as good as my untradable Rio defensively with more ability to play the ball out from the back.

That would then free up Rio to use in an Icon SBC should the need arise.

Feedback from you guys that have him?

I'm in the same boat although Campbell instead of Rio, he's strong, fast and gets the ball well, but as n absolute liability on the ball, half of me says Luiz, half says Nesta.

Man of Honour
He’s not that good, he’s good but not toty Ramos by any stretch.

In other prime keane is solid, might actually prefer him to vieira :eek:

Funny you mention that, I was just thinking of getting Prime Keane to replace Guendouzi at CDM. Douzi is great but he’s getting forward too much and leaving me exposed. :(

Man of Honour
Prime Keane is trash I hated him.. Duzi is a lot better.

Any other suggestions for CDM?

I used Keane’s loan ages ago and liked him but thought his height wasn’t ideal. Same applies to Douzi though. I have red 88 Fernandinho who is actually decent but not amazing.

Back
Top Bottom