Todays London Stabbing/Shooting

Soldato
You know black people come from many cultures too right?
Not that that was his point.

Bizarrely some people do seem fine with the assumption that a Christian third generation immigrant from Jamaica has exactly the same culture as a Muslim first generation immigrant from Somalia...

Soldato
I apologise if I’m being naive. But to an outsider it looks like the political decisions to appease the multi cult is leading to more black lads stabbing each other to death. If it wasn’t so tragic it would be ironic that decisions made to combat so called institutional racism are leaving more kids dead at the hands of their peers.

The reaction to the institutional racism that was a major problem in the MET is not to blame for this. You can’t take 1000s of officers off the street and expect crime not to rise. If the police had been able to knock moped riders off their bikes with hard contact like they are now the moped crime wave wouldn’t have happened. It’s not rocket science.
These is also the social problems. We’ve just come out of the worst recession in decades. Social programs like youth clubs and other youth activities were already being defunded before 2009, the funding has been decimated since. We are doing nothing for kids when they are young. Gangs are often the only choice out of boredom, desperation. The whole situation is ******. This problem is 30 years in the making.

Soldato
Except he said the police presence was part and parcel of living in a big city, not the terrorism itself. What are we reading, Trump Daily Today or something? :rolleyes:

Edit: hard to find the original quite but seems he was saying being vigilant is part and parcel, not terrorism itself. My point still stands. I swearh was talking about police presence in the original quote that the Trumpians misrepresented on Twitter to attack him. Meh

Yeah, this has been done to death, mainly because a brown person used words that were then twisted, partially quoted and used out of context.

Associate
Khan is perfectly safe in his gated community with bodyguards and chauffeurs.

Yet at just 5ft 5 and about 7 stone he'd absolutely be at risk of getting mugged in many parts of London if left alone at night. I wouldn't fancy his chances against a couple of 12 years olds, there's some wild and tough kids and teens out there, being failed one way or the other, lack of discipline or education the likely cause.

Just another political elite claiming and entirely failing to understand the wider issue.

Associate
These is also the social problems. We’ve just come out of the worst recession in decades. Social programs like youth clubs and other youth activities were already being defunded before 2009, the funding has been decimated since. We are doing nothing for kids when they are young. Gangs are often the only choice out of boredom, desperation. The whole situation is ******. This problem is 30 years in the making.

Can any blame be put on the lack of father's meaning there is no role model to actually go out and earn your living?

Caporegime

:D:D

He's got to be trolling, surely?

Depends how you mean London, the vast majority of tourist, high-spec jobs, economic movement in London is in entirely safe areas, bar a few thieves that may be roaming about. Though i guess that's by design.

The only reasons i can see him say that is that he's either shielded from the reality of it, or he has some level of detail not available with ease to the GLA committee like personal discussions with the Police Commissioner and her team.

Last edited:
Soldato
Quite right too. We don't need to do anything. Their parents should.

Wow what a great place it would be being bought up in a poor area if you were in charge. When I grew up we had a youth club 3 nights a week, sports clubs after school and some weekends. There was also cubs, scouts and Army Cadets when we got a little older. It didn’t stop us getting into minor trouble but it was something.

Khan is perfectly safe in his gated community with bodyguards and chauffeurs.

Yet at just 5ft 5 and about 7 stone he'd absolutely be at risk of getting mugged in many parts of London if left alone at night. I wouldn't fancy his chances against a couple of 12 years olds, there's some wild and tough kids and teens out there, being failed one way or the other, lack of discipline or education the likely cause.

Just another political elite claiming and entirely failing to understand the wider issue.

A mate of mine took a kicking off a group of 15 years olds recently. He’s 6’7” 24st and used be a bouncer and bare knuckle boxer in his youth. He weighed it up and decided he’d probably take a couple to the hospital with him but he was outnumbered and they could have had knives. He took the kicking, went home and licked his wounds. My point is Khan’s size and physical weakness is irrelevant. 99% of us would take a kicking from a group of teenagers. What do you want him to do? Say there is nothing that can be done and give up? Intervention by people within these kids own community is what is going to drag them back off the path they are on. Without funds to pay for these schemes they can’t happen. Also police police police.

Soldato

:D:D

He's got to be trolling, surely?

Yup, the Met could barely protect the MPs and Lords from one stabby nutter despite being the place being ringed by armed officers. Londoners who don’t rate an armed close protection team have no one coming to save them when one of the local nutters/ferals decide they’re The Victim Of The Day.

Soldato
Yup, the Met could barely protect the MPs and Lords from one stabby nutter despite being the place being ringed by armed officers.

The Met lost one of their own that day, and it was the MPs etc who had put pressure on the police not to have all officers armed at the site because they didn't like how it looked.

Caporegime
Wow what a great place it would be being bought up in a poor area if you were in charge. When I grew up we had a youth club 3 nights a week, sports clubs after school and some weekends. There was also cubs, scouts and Army Cadets when we got a little older. It didn’t stop us getting into minor trouble but it was something.

I was brought up in a poor area. Didn't have any of those things. Haven't stabbed someone. I had good parents.
Of course, as we know though everything bad is the state's fault. It's not the individual. It's not those around them. It's the state. Bad government, BAD!

Caporegime
I was brought up in a poor area. Didn't have any of those things. Haven't stabbed someone. I had good parents.
Of course, as we know though everything bad is the state's fault. It's not the individual. It's not those around them. It's the state. Bad government, BAD!

Not everything no, but reducing local services to the point of irrelevance and removing 20k police, which the home office even say itself is correlative with the increase in crime, is a fault that needs addressed and it's not being addressed purely on the political egoism (which was also admitted to by the bloody Chancellor).

When the government even admits it, what exactly are you saying?

Last edited:
Soldato
The Met lost one of their own that day, and it was the MPs etc who had put pressure on the police not to have all officers armed at the site because they didn't like how it looked.

Yes, the stationary AFOs were removed from that post and made a roving patrol because the powers that be didn’t “like the optics”. The only reason that more officers weren’t killed that day was thanks to the intervention of a Minister’s armed CP officer. There’s been a mass exodus of decent officers from the Palace of Westminster ever since.

Soldato
How the hell can someone stab anyone, let alone a pregnant women. I remember the scene in GOT red wedding where the pregnant woman is stabbed being one of the most shocking things I have seen and it's unfathomable to me how someone could actually do that. I feel so bad for her and her loved ones, just about to bring a new life into the world and this happens :(.

Soldato
The reaction to the institutional racism that was a major problem in the MET is not to blame for this. You can’t take 1000s of officers off the street and expect crime not to rise. If the police had been able to knock moped riders off their bikes with hard contact like they are now the moped crime wave wouldn’t have happened. It’s not rocket science.
You heard it right here, the disappearance of a tuck shop at a local youth club is causing young black teenagers to stab each other and film it for posting to Twitter. Its because they are bored they are knifing each other over drugs and postcodes!

Caporegime
Not everything no, but reducing local services to the point of irrelevance and removing 20k police, which the home office even say itself is correlative with the increase in crime, is a fault that needs addressed and it's not being addressed purely on the political egoism (which was also admitted to by the bloody Chancellor).

When the government even admits it, what exactly are you saying?

So how do you explain countries with lower GDP spend on reducing crime that have lower crime rates than ours?

Soldato

That’s great that you had good parents. Sadly lots of kids don’t. So what is your solution to stop these kids going down the wrong road when they don’t get a positive role models at home or dragging them back when they do?

Back
Top Bottom