• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
Genuine question as ive been out the game for 5 year. Will these be a big upgrade over my i5 4690k ?

i should say so the leaked benchmarks put the 3700x and 3900x on par with the i9 9900k wich is 5 genertaions newer than your chip, hold off until the reviws tommorow and make your choice then, quite a few ppl are saying the 3700x/3800x should be the sweet spot for gaming

Associate
Genuine question as ive been out the game for 5 year. Will these be a big upgrade over my i5 4690k for gaming ?

Is your 4690K overclocked? That might close the gap somewhat, but I guess the answer ultimately depends on what you're playing. There should be no regressions, that's for sure.

Thanks does that explain my IMG

I don't believe so. Likely just incorrect formatting.

Associate
This board suffice Ryzen3600
i think it was that and mentining said retailer, if i remember you're not allowed to advertise anyone else apart from ocuk on the forum. should've known but forgot, getting super hyped for the release

Thanks appreciated, I'll maybe wait until tomorrow afternoon then , I don't have any knowledge in pre ordering.
Hopefully OCUK supplies from tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom