• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Associate
I'd check with the depot today - give them a call. i think only some dpd depots allow customer collection but i could be wrong.

Depot isn't open today. I have collected stuff before when my Ghost S1 they had tried to deliver it to a drop point that didn't accept it. So went that evening to pick it up after the driver got back. I didn't have card are anything to say I missed a delivery. Where very helpful actually!

Soldato
Depot isn't open today. I have collected stuff before when my Ghost S1 they had tried to deliver it to a drop point that didn't accept it. So went that evening to pick it up after the driver got back. I didn't have card are anything to say I missed a delivery. Where very helpful actually!
ah ok cool. good luck for tomorrow and enjoy :)

Soldato
I'm waiting for the Aorus Master, mines "supposed" to be delivered tomorrow too. Just hoping their stock arrives today!
Had to cancel my ocuk order as I was told yesterday they wouldn't be in stock until next week, ordered online yesterday and just had confirmation it'll be delivered tomorrow. :)

Soldato
before i overclocked and undervolted my idle voltage was 1.45v (auto) and temps were mid 40's at idle, soon as i ran anything demanding cpu would hit 90 degrees

take a look, this is after i played about a bit with my 3900x and asus crosshair viii formula x570

https://valid.x86.fr/i6ykfc

That's a pretty good result. I will have to have a play tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom