Show Us Your Motors!

Those shut lines are appalling and the doors aren't the same colour as the wing. Shed Level 100. Keep up the good work :D

That's all the frame damage from being so stupidly low :D

It is no example of perfection that is for sure, but it was cheap, and so far has been faultless. Driven 1000 miles, not used or leaked a drop of anything, drives pulls and shifts smoothly. :)

Positives:
- New MOT
- 80K miles
- JDM Celsior w' JDM options (widescreen nav, air purifier, parking pole, etc)
- No rust/rot
- Mechanically sound
- Interior in very good condition, supremely comfy too!
- All electrics work bar a jammed CD changer cartridge
- Fuel eco surprisingly good, same as my Volvo was!
- Insurance is cheap, got a £300 re-fund even with mods all declared!
- The car itself was cheap, traded my Volvo + cash for it, worked out at about £2K or a bit over.
- New BC BR coilovers, new brakes, few other bits
- Stainless exhaust & Rays Forged 350Z alloys

Negatives:
- Some panels have clearly been replaced
- Has clearly had paint done here and there to varying standards
- Panel gaps haven't been done properly
- It has definitely been crashed into hence the above
- It has definitely been drifted and has done burnouts (I have videos :D )
- Some minor scrape damage underneath but nothing horriffic

Some love it, some hate it. Mostly people love it. I certainly do. :)

hQIPvsLh.jpg

Even mine?

RmG0INM_d.jpg

Just awful.

Last edited:
lBmKSls.jpg

Not the most exciting of motors, but it's first car I've had in 10 years! I've just moved back to the UK to a job out in the sticks that needs a car so I just had a few days to buy something, anything, that'll get me to and from the studio.

2007 318i M sport. 140k, manual, one owner, full service history. A little scruffy as you'd except but drives smooth and has obviously been looked after. Paid a little over 2 grand for it, which I think is pretty reasonable.

It just has to keep running until I get settled and buy something electric next year.

Anyone got any tips for de-shining a leather steering wheel? :P

It is no example of perfection that is for sure, but it was cheap, and so far has been faultless. Driven 1000 miles, not used or leaked a drop of anything, drives pulls and shifts smoothly. :)

Positives:
- No rust/rot
- Mechanically sound
  • Vehicle structure is corroded but structural rigidity is not significantly reduced (6.1.1 (c) (i))
  • Vehicle structure is deformed but structural rigidity is not significantly reduced underneath - been run too low

Hmmm :p

Back
Top Bottom