**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Soldato
Just had my Chromebook application accepted, I literally received the confirmation message within 30 seconds of receiving the SMS that confirmed they had received the application. Very quick.

Pixel 3 on eBay is going well too at £227 and still have three days of the auction to go. Listed with the max £1 fee deal too, much better than selling on the MM where people put in derogatory offers for everything.

Soldato
Update on Chromebook claim - after Google not liking Google's own receipts and it being rejected (again) - I called them up (9-5 helpline is available but had to wait for ages). Explained, they looked up my order and confirmed ok. Just received email to say I'll get the HP Chromebook 14 within 60 days.

Soldato
Update on Chromebook claim - after Google not liking Google's own receipts and it being rejected (again) - I called them up (9-5 helpline is available but had to wait for ages). Explained, they looked up my order and confirmed ok. Just received email to say I'll get the HP Chromebook 14 within 60 days.

Poor show but least it's done. I will be doing my claim tomorrow

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah saw that on Reddit earlier, that's what I've been waiting for. I'm just hoping and praying we get a deal like that over here. :)

Soldato
£100 off the XL I reckon. Google never give uk customers anywhere near as good deals as the US unfortunately. Would love to be proved wrong though!

Soldato
£100 off the XL I reckon. Google never give uk customers anywhere near as good deals as the US unfortunately. Would love to be proved wrong though!

Tbf, we got quite a good deal to begin with. The Pixel 4 is $799, plus sales tax, so lets say $860 over there and £669 over here. Have we ever had as good a deal before? Especially with the pound so weak on the dollar these days.

If they knock £200 off then I might try the XL. I would expect more like £100, which kind of justifies us going early and taking the Chromebook instead of a discount :)

Also, I went 29 hours yesterday to 9%... granted it's lighter use (1 hr SOT) as I'm reviewing the Realme X2 Pro, but I wouldn't have originally expected it could last 29 hours just sat in a drawer a week or so back.

Soldato

My P3 deal of a P3 (64gb), Pixel Stand and a Google Home (from the spin of a wheel, admittedly) seemed pretty good for £639. Not touch the P4 though.

Soldato
Is it just me or is the battery on the normal p4 nowhere near as bad as made out. I got just under 5 and a half hours SOT yesterday. Not much worse than my old p20 pro which had a much larger battery.

Soldato
Mine has been a mixed bag, there was a day where I reached 5hrs SOT but I've had much less. I'm sure that's down to streaming a lot of music over Bluetooth to my new WF-1000MX3s though vs other days.

Soldato
Mine has been a mixed bag, there was a day where I reached 5hrs SOT but I've had much less. I'm sure that's down to streaming a lot of music over Bluetooth to my new WF-1000MX3s though vs other days.
Yeah, I've had slightly less the first few days. Not exactly the terrible battery that pretty much every review stated. I'm happy to get through a work day, get home then can fire it on charge for 15 mins or so when in the shower and it'll last through to around 11-12pm where it goes back on charge through the night. Also have a powerbank that I could take along anywhere if I needed longer life.

Associate

How is the Bluetooth pairing with your WF-1000MX3s? My sennheiser momentum need pairing everytime I use them with Pixel 4 XL. The pixel just will not remember the pairing.

Soldato
How is the Bluetooth pairing with your WF-1000MX3s? My sennheiser momentum need pairing everytime I use them with Pixel 4 XL. The pixel just will not remember the pairing.

The WF-1000MX3s pair automatically as soon as I remove them from the case for me. Probably 2-5 seconds from removal to seeing them connect on the phone.

The only anomaly I'm experiencing, and I don't know if it's normal behaviour or not until I research it more is it appears the buds do not connect until I remove the left bud from the case.

From my understanding, each bud is connected directly to the phone and there's reviews out there that say you can use each bud independently. However my experience is that as soon as you remove the left ear bud and put it into the case then both disconnect.

Back
Top Bottom