• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

really getting fed up with the posts stating RTX/DLSS does not work this gen

Soldato
Amid Evil - RTX coming soon. RTX is used for Reflections, Global Illumination, Ambient Occlusion and Shadows. Can be turned on/off individualy.

EJ-u0yDUcAAuIHU

Working on it for the next update :)
Expect it by Christmas

Caporegime

Yeah i just gave it a go in Shadow Of The Tombi (which is known to be bad with the DLSS on, pretty blury), once i whacked a bit of the Image Sharpening on too, the blur vanished, looked great, so probably the way to go with that now, get the frames increase, with a sharper image, went from 61fps to 74fps in the bench, maxed out 3440x1440, RT off. :D

Man of Honour

Oooh some really nice additions - including increasing the number of bounces samples are captured for certain effects which was limited to 1 before.

Probably going to kill performance even more on my 1070 though LOL.

EDIT: Mixed bag update actually - some nice additions feature wise but massive increase in noise especially around the edge of the screen unless you are running at a much higher framerate than before and more specific to what I've been doing they've updated some of the materials in some cases completely changing the colours from before resulting in some strange looking changes such as things being a pastel colour now being garish turquoise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom