Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Has anyone noticed some odd names in the quick playlist I’ve got game modes called hurts so good, singles appreciation day, playing the field, love hotel.:confused::eek:

is this some Valentine’s Day update or something, I’m utterly confused.

Associate
Anyone know what the deal is with being kicked back to main menu with a message game restarted due to update?
Done it 4 maps in a row now. Very annoying.

When logging back in the download bar flashes up briefly before I get the usual campaign, multiplayer, coop menu etc.

Anyone else getting this?

I’m getting the same thing, yesterday I could not even get as far as the multiplayer menu because of update messages but now I can at least get a game but still get the update message after every game.

Soldato
Does anyone know how to buy blueprints other than in game? Or is there a way of accessing blueprints previously available in the game store but now no longer listed?

Just curious. I was thinking about the British Metal pack. Not there anymore.

Caporegime
OP
Does anyone know how to buy blueprints other than in game? Or is there a way of accessing blueprints previously available in the game store but now no longer listed?

Just curious. I was thinking about the British Metal pack. Not there anymore.

you just have to check daily (I believe it’s 4/5pm) when the store changes.

Soldato
Anyone getting problematic lag with this update? Games occasionally freezing and stopping for me on PS4 just when I've lined up a shot usually!

I have noticed this in recent update, it occasionally happens when getting a kill or about to, another time it happened when I launched the missile kill streak, it froze/lagged at the part the missile sheds its outer shell.
It's more of a complete freeze than lag, I hope they fix this soon.
I'm on xbox.

Soldato
I just noticed a post by call of duty on social media. Are they starting to add bright pink skins now? I've not played in a few weeks so a little curious.

Soldato
Have to say this game has surprised me. Check my history and you will see I'm an outspoken critic of CoD. I bought it against my better judgement.

Maybe its just dumb luck but I have had very few iffy experiences and in the main it's been spot on.

I'm actually enjoying a MP CoD again for the first time in years and it feels great!

Credit where credit is due - this CoD ain't half bad! :p

Looking forward to some action this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom