Horizon Zero Dawn

Soldato
Something about that doesn't look quite right to me..it seems too mushy looking especially noticeable on the robots legs.

My ps4 screenshots look better than that

Soldato
OP
LOL, that explains your post in the Xbox thread. But still, modders will find a way to alter the FOV, I'm sure.

Yeah, I'm not entirely pessimistic but it ****** me off. Usually these things aren't hard to hack in. Either way, no fov increase no buy. Sold off the console because of this ****.

Soldato
If you can't adjust the FOV then it's big no-no from me too. On a console where you play on the TV at some distance then it's nice to have but not really needed, but on a PC where you're sat closer to the monitor it's a must have option.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I didn't realise people even care about fov in third person games.
Nice option to have, but would not be a deal breaker for me. Not that I will be buying this on release as already recently played it on my PS4 Pro. Will probably end up getting it a cheap humble bundle code at some point to add to my steam library :)

Caporegime
Just to add, the FOV is 65 in this game. The standard for a PC game is 80-90...

There is no "standard" for a PC game really.

I suppose PC gamers (not me) do tend to sit much closer to a monitor so it fills their peripheral vision, so maybe Devs might optimise for that screen type

I use an OLED TV and sit about 10ft away from it.

Back
Top Bottom