Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master Owners

Associate
Sorry its called fast startup in Windows.

What about my boot sequence video?
Hi , looking at your video of the boot sequence is the bottom left LED coming on twice during boot , only mine only comes on the once then its in windows splash screen , I had a problem where it was going around in a loop and this was because I was trying to use a PCI-e 3.0 riser cable for the gfx card , I plugged the card straight into the pci-e slot and never had that problem again

boot sequence as is https://youtu.be/aT9XfzsDAwY

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi , looking at your video of the boot sequence is the bottom left LED coming on twice during boot , only mine only comes on the once then its in windows splash screen , I had a problem where it was going around in a loop and this was because I was trying to use a PCI-e 3.0 riser cable for the gfx card , I plugged the card straight into the pci-e slot and never had that problem again

boot sequence as is https://youtu.be/aT9XfzsDAwY

Its a strange. I've enabled fast startup and get to the login screen in 16-17 secs same as you. So I'm not sure its cycling, but the fans sure to stop and start seen my the fan leds. Not all fans cut off though.

Associate
Its a strange. I've enabled fast startup and get to the login screen in 16-17 secs same as you. So I'm not sure its cycling, but the fans sure to stop and start seen my the fan leds. Not all fans cut off though.
I disabled ultra fast boot for the video , but in bios

Soldato
Yeah had a play fast boot, slims it down to roughly 14seconds for me.
Not played with this option before.

I wish there was a way of telling if it genuinely is looping around again. If the fans had no leds it would be hard to say anything was different.

The led codes don't repeat.

Soldato
Just wired up the WiFi cable. Impressed that the ariel is magnetic.

QQ the top connector wiggles a bit, the bottom one does not. I presume its just a little card underneath the shroud, hence the wiggle if moving the top connector?

Man of Honour
Does anyone else have the following issue?

After the PC has fully booted and I'm in Windows my BIOS LED Code readout randomly changes? It's the first board I've ever had that continues to change after the PC is up and running?

Associate
Does anyone else have the following issue?

After the PC has fully booted and I'm in Windows my BIOS LED Code readout randomly changes? It's the first board I've ever had that continues to change after the PC is up and running?

Hi don't have that on mine , must say that sometimes after boot it sits at 40 and other times at A0 I think but never changes once in windows

Man of Honour
Hi don't have that on mine , must say that sometimes after boot it sits at 40 and other times at A0 I think but never changes once in windows
Seems others on Reddit are having the same bios code of F8 as I am, plus one user mentioned they also are seeing the code change briefly?

It may be linked to opening and running Ryzen Master, I'll have a look later today to see if that's the case?

Soldato
Seems others on Reddit are having the same bios code of F8 as I am, plus one user mentioned they also are seeing the code change briefly?

It may be linked to opening and running Ryzen Master, I'll have a look later today to see if that's the case?

Just tried that on mine...it was sitting at AA ...clicked on Ryzen master icon and straight away it went to d3 briefly then to F8.

Not sure what it's normally at...last time I looked I am sure it was FF

Man of Honour
Just tried that on mine...it was sitting at AA ...clicked on Ryzen master icon and straight away it went to d3 briefly then to F8.

Not sure what it's normally at...last time I looked I am sure it was FF
Ah, so it's a thing then, thanks for checking :)

I've been reading and it seems that once the PC has booted then the debug code readout isn't relevant, it's just reacting to some actions you've taken on the PC, whilst most things don't affect it.

If it boots correctly and it's working fine then the advice is to just ignore it :)

Back
Top Bottom