Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master Owners

Soldato
Ah, so it's a thing then, thanks for checking :)

I've been reading and it seems that once the PC has booted then the debug code readout isn't relevant, it's just reacting to some actions you've taken on the PC, whilst most things don't affect it.

If it boots correctly and it's working fine then the advice is to just ignore it :)
Yup. Had the same issue.

I don't use ryzen master now, just put my tweaks in the bios and uninstalled it.

I like my mobo to say AA.

Soldato
OP
How are you all finding the sound? I'm no audiophile and I'm listening via my AKG K702 headphones and it sounds pretty good to me.

I'd also like to get some decent stereo speakers for the desk sometime. What headphones/speakers is everyone using?

Associate
I have some old creative SBS260 speakers , wouldn't mind a bit of an upgrade , was looking at the creative gigaworks Just ordered the T20 Gigaworks speakers , they get a good review and i will post when i connect them

Last edited:
Soldato
How are you all finding the sound?

Havent used wired headphones much on it but the sound via Samsung galaxy buds by Bluetooth is really good....not so good for gaming though....no positional audio/sense of direction.

Chucked in an old basic xonar dx soundcard and the general sound on it was worse for sure but the gaming audio was an improvement.

The soundblaster AE 5 only arrived yesterday but so far very impressed :)

Bought it mainly/only for the game audio as missing my old pci card...not tried it yet with the Logitech Z5500.

Soldato
OP
Havent used wired headphones much on it but the sound via Samsung galaxy buds by Bluetooth is really good....not so good for gaming though....no positional audio/sense of direction.

Chucked in an old basic xonar dx soundcard and the general sound on it was worse for sure but the gaming audio was an improvement.

The soundblaster AE 5 only arrived yesterday but so far very impressed :)

Bought it mainly/only for the game audio as missing my old pci card...not tried it yet with the Logitech Z5500.

Will be interested to hear how you get on with the AE5. Sound seems to be a bit neglected on PC these days.

Associate
I have some old creative SBS260 speakers , wouldn't mind a bit of an upgrade , was looking at the creative gigaworks Just ordered the T20 Gigaworks speakers , they get a good review and i will post when i connect them

The Creative T20 Gigaworks speakers arrived and setup ! for the money, i must say they are really good , loads of base if required and a definite upgrade from the Creative SBS260 previously used

Soldato
The Creative T20 Gigaworks speakers arrived and setup ! for the money, i must say they are really good , loads of base if required and a definite upgrade from the Creative SBS260 previously used
Yup, I bought these for when I'm just browsing and some light music. Very good.

Soldato
For interest I thought I would share my voltage readings off the voltage points on the Mobo with my multimeter.

vsoc###bios: 1.112v###hwinfo.CPU CVORE SOC: 1.104v#####actual: 1.100v
vdimm#bios: 1.4v ####no reading ##################actual 1.41v
vcore##bios: -0.0625v##hwinfo.vCore: 1.308v(mostly)-1.32v##actual: 1.32v

All done under load with prime95.

So fairly accurate. If you're aiming for 1.1v SoC stable give it a click more I guess.

Soldato
OP
Anyone planning a Zen 3 upgrade? Think I'll hold off until AM5 drops. Think my 3700X, new 3600MHz C14 8Pack RAM should be good for a while. Just planning to upgrade the 5700XT to something that will get decent frame rates at 1440p with ray tracing. Eventually PCIE 4.0 storage once that looks to be maxed out.

The Aorus Master does seen a very solid platform. No issues at all. Would be nice if all manufacturers would properly document their BIOS though, it's not like they don't know what it all does!

Associate
Anyone planning a Zen 3 upgrade? Think I'll hold off until AM5 drops. Think my 3700X, new 3600MHz C14 8Pack RAM should be good for a while. Just planning to upgrade the 5700XT to something that will get decent frame rates at 1440p with ray tracing. Eventually PCIE 4.0 storage once that looks to be maxed out.

The Aorus Master does seen a very solid platform. No issues at all. Would be nice if all manufacturers would properly document their BIOS though, it's not like they don't know what it all does!

I currently have the 8Pack 3200mhz kit, overclocked to 3800mhz cas16 - would I see much benefit from the new cas14 stuff?
Managed IF1900 and it is performing well.....but could it be better and worth the extra £?

Soldato
OP
I currently have the 8Pack 3200mhz kit, overclocked to 3800mhz cas16 - would I see much benefit from the new cas14 stuff?
Managed IF1900 and it is performing well.....but could it be better and worth the extra £?

I wouldn't think so unless you're a hardcore benchmarker. I probably wasted money but wanted a fast 32GB kit and can sell my other two to fund it.

Back
Top Bottom