Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
This video sums up modern 'journalists' perfectly, the reporter basically wants everything putting on a plate for him and probably doesn't even consider it his job to go out and do his own research. Is it any wonder they spent 3 years frothing about Russia collusion when they had the DemocRats and FBI feeding them stories.

Soldato
Go go go go TDF!!!

Basket case of deplorables they truly are :/.

But but but Hillary...not forgetting but but but Obama too :p

And you are still salty and bitter that you lost.

I guarantee that you will continue to hate on Trump well past the 46th president as you let him live in your head-space and lap up the left wing propaganda and twitterati narratives.

Soldato
Where did I or anyone say Iran doesn't do bad ****? You said they used the money the US owed them to carry out attacks on Americans. I asked where is your evidence for that? So where is your evidence for that?

You heavily insinuated it in your rushed reply.

We have been over this before....

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-114shrg23439/html/CHRG-114shrg23439.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_frozen_assets

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...d-apologize-for-shameful-cash-payment-to-iran

The cash payment authorized by Obama is one of the most disgraceful and shameful “negotiations” in the history of our nation. It was a payment the Obama White House first denied, then ignored and then grudgingly acknowledged.

Those who continually praise and defend Obama often describe him as “brilliant.” There is no doubt the former president is an intelligent person, certainly bright enough to realize — and admit, at least to himself — that the cash he turned over to the murderous regime leading Iran to ruin was not used for altruistic purposes.

Any honest assessment would conclude that at least part of that secretive, massive payment was used to finance terrorist attacks against Americans, our allies and innocent civilians. Trump is correct on that point.

For that reason, Obama should apologize for the thousands wounded and killed in terrorist attacks since Iran took possession of that tainted cash. That is his debt to pay.

Soldato

Sorry where does any of that say that the money given back to Iran was used directly to fund the killing of Americans?

We all know why it was given back, it was part of the deal to stop Iran enriching uranium. Something they stopped doing until Trump pulled the plug.

Caporegime
And you are still salty and bitter that you lost.

I guarantee that you will continue to hate on Trump well past the 46th president as you let him live in your head-space and lap up the left wing propaganda and twitterati narratives.
Triggered as normal and no I couldn’t care less as first I’m not American and secondly what I have lost exactly??

As I said you TDF lot are really a basket case of deplorables and you just proved that by your nonsensical reply to me.

Soldato
Sorry where does any of that say that the money given back to Iran was used directly to fund the killing of Americans?

We all know why it was given back, it was part of the deal to stop Iran enriching uranium. Something they stopped doing until Trump pulled the plug.

Stop wasting everyone's time. 6 minutes response between posts and you clearly read none of the info you demanded.

Pathetic deflection and deliberate ignorance.

Soldato
Stop wasting everyone's time. 6 minutes response between posts and you clearly read none of the info you demanded.

Pathetic deflection and deliberate ignorance.

Yes I did skim them. First is a hearing, second is just a wiki page and third is an opinion piece which isn't news, its an opinion piece. So one more time where is the evidence the money was used to kill Americans.

Soldato
This video sums up modern 'journalists' perfectly, the reporter basically wants everything putting on a plate for him and probably doesn't even consider it his job to go out and do his own research. Is it any wonder they spent 3 years frothing about Russia collusion when they had the DemocRats and FBI feeding them stories.

How are they going to get the White House’s official response without asking them the question? No one is able to say what crimes Obama is guilty of, why shouldn’t they ask the White House, they’re the ones screaming loudest about it all. They are unable to name the crime because it doesn’t exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom